What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks to all for the great outdoor pics. Here's a few flowers, veggies and the occasional weed plant.
Flower, out of your 3 dozen or so plants, how many are not yet sexed? I understand why you're going this route, just curious as to the breakdown. View attachment 19029851 View attachment 19029850 View attachment 19029849 View attachment 19029848 View attachment 19029847 View attachment 19029846
Those are sweet pictures :) to answer your question. At this point only the haze remain unsexed …I did start mostly feminized seeds this year.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m about to photo bomb
IMG_3219.jpeg

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity

As a teenager I listened to them playing a gig in my home city (I'm a country boy but sometimes visited the city). Afterwards I ran to the university where I watched Ginger Baker play. I've never seen a person so off their head, play so excellently! Awesome drummer, but a sad man. Have the seen the outstanding documentary " Beware, Mr Baker!" He was a genius but prone to violence; very sad.😢

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As a teenager I listened to them playing a gig in my home city (I'm a country boy but sometimes visited the city). Afterwards I ran to the university where I watched Ginger Baker play. I've never seen a person so off their head, play so excellently! Awesome drummer, but a sad man. Have the seen the outstanding documentary " Beware, Mr Baker!" He was a genius but prone to violence; very sad.😢

You nail or every time bro!

I looking forward to watching the OH. shame you can't do them outside😢

Looks like there in beast mode..nice work bud...👍👍
They are growing quickly I can tell from one day to the next ..one of the reasons I take so many pictures and post them. I appreciate everybody’s tolerance….

Latest posts

Latest posts