What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Just got done with the mowing. I put it off yesterday. Takes 2.5 hours all said and done.
We will get a dumping of rain starting tomorrow but mostly Wednesday. Calling for over 2” so I’ll probably have to mow again next weekend. Errrrr.

GDP

87408155-F1A6-49BF-89FD-6852990E341D.jpeg
9E9CCB15-68B8-4AB2-B07A-3CD2C31C42ED.jpeg
0E8C7EED-979E-441C-A728-FCEC69BFF431.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unless my calculations are wrong, it’s this>>> One gallon of water weighs approximately 8.34 pounds, x 2.5 gallon standard water can equals 20.85 pounds per arm (x 2 for total 41.7 pounds of 💦 water) per plant …x 38 plants… so that’s 1584.6 pounds of water I moved yesterday (that’s a workout!] and a half …and that was just a pre-watering. went back with a slow assed hose for the actual feed and was wondering I so tired last night….. plus my wrists are shouting at me as well as my lower back. I won’t be doing it like that again….

Loriented

Look great what are you feeding them?
Not making slushies, but make a little hole at the base of each plant, and stuff a strawberry and/or whole cracked egg in it, and cover it up with dirt. Each plant got 1 strawberry a week so far, and only used 1 egg per plant, this weekend for the 1st time. We have hens, and no one eats the eggs, so voila. And I used about a cup of rabbit shit per plant at week 4 and week 6. We eat eggs, but white eggs, and our hens lay brown eggs. I would eat them, but I don't.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Not making slushies, but make a little hole at the base of each plant, and stuff a strawberry and/or whole cracked egg in it, and cover it up with dirt. Each plant got 1 strawberry a week so far, and only used 1 egg per plant, this weekend for the 1st time. We have hens, and no one eats the eggs, so voila. And I used about a cup of rabbit shit per plant at week 4 and week 6. We eat eggs, but white eggs, and our hens lay brown eggs. I would eat them, but I don't.
Gotta ask, why don’t you eat the brown eggs and are the white eggs store bought?

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well it seems the power is out over at my spot away from home. It went out here at home too but only briefly around 2:00 am.
Power company is saying it should be restored by 10:30. The plants are only in week four so they should be okay but I’m sure humidity is at 90%+ right now.
Gonna finish my coffee and go see what’s up.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well power was restored at 9:00 thankfully. Don’t have to worry about that this morning. Ran over there and humidity was sitting at 65% but I won’t know what it spiked at until I can get in the room at lights on at 10:00. I’m sure all is well, may just have to skip the morning watering cause it got watered at 6:00 am with no dehueys going so pots are probably heavy.