What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not making slushies, but make a little hole at the base of each plant, and stuff a strawberry and/or whole cracked egg in it, and cover it up with dirt. Each plant got 1 strawberry a week so far, and only used 1 egg per plant, this weekend for the 1st time. We have hens, and no one eats the eggs, so voila. And I used about a cup of rabbit shit per plant at week 4 and week 6. We eat eggs, but white eggs, and our hens lay brown eggs. I would eat them, but I don't.
We need to get you start to do that with marijuana plants!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well it seems the power is out over at my spot away from home. It went out here at home too but only briefly around 2:00 am.
Power company is saying it should be restored by 10:30. The plants are only in week four so they should be okay but I’m sure humidity is at 90%+ right now.
Gonna finish my coffee and go see what’s up.
used to hate the stress of power outages. I had to suffer through six days in for flower once but I managed.

Loriented

Gotta ask, why don’t you eat the brown eggs and are the white eggs store bought?
Um, well, you see..... here's the Soap opera.... LOL
We regularly buy 2 flats of white eggs, 30 each, from a local farm. They put them out, and you put money in the box. Many times there are double yolks and even a triple once in a while. $4 a flat (current market price).
We have 2 Lakenvelder hens, in the coop (if we let them out, the roosters would tear them up).
They don't lay too many eggs any way, so, yeah. I will eat them. My wife wont. And, their not dark brown, they are kind of beige.... I just googled it and they are considered white/tinted eggs.

Loriented

Earlier
1000012779.jpg
1000012780.jpg

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Planning out my day there will be no watering till later on ..I’m in the village, running a small brush pile burning then I got to do some Aquarium water changes and then Some clones here that I took that desperately need to get put into medium… but first is a dab of Haze Roz 🌈
So it's morning, not evening; I guess the evening will come later, no?

I'd love to try that haze Roz!😂

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I think I recognize the spot...I used to work out of that harbor on a clamboat...
no kidding!
working on the waterfront is awesome. waterfront people are all lunatics of the finest kind and some real characters.

I have attended at least five cookouts put on by the Coast guard. I was doing jobs in several shipyard in Newport and those dudes would bust out the grills and the food and wave me in. they were all smiles! Good kids! I would definitely recommend it to a young person that had military aspirations.

The Coast guard is a good outfit !

Still hot and humid. I hope all your ladies are doing well!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Back from my spot and it looks like the humidity only spiked to 79% which while high was kinda surprising. I have seen 95% before in outages.
I can only guess that they didn’t get their 6:00 am watering. Either way crisis averted, just had to reset a few controllers and were humming along again.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
no kidding!
working on the waterfront is awesome. waterfront people are all lunatics of the finest kind and some real characters.

I have attended at least five cookouts put on by the Coast guard. I was doing jobs in several shipyard in Newport and those dudes would bust out the grills and the food and wave me in. they were all smiles! Good kids! I would definitely recommend it to a young person that had military aspirations.

Working on the water is cool.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Back from my spot and it looks like the humidity only spiked to 79% which while high was kinda surprising. I have seen 95% before in outages.
I can only guess that they didn’t get their 6:00 am watering. Either way crisis averted, just had to reset a few controllers and were humming along again.
79%!, it's hot here, but thankfully our humidity is a lot less.

Akss

no kidding!

Yep never really had a problem with the coast guard..well they used to come out and chase us out of one of our bass fishing spots.. outside 3 mile.. luckily that was right about the time the huge bite happened inside Chatham for a few years...glad there our there though hopefully never need them...

Akss

The Concord grapes are doing well this year.
I walked by one of these free library books units And my wife pulled The perfect Storm. it's all about Gloucester Mass. The culture. weird
View attachment 19029891 View attachment 19029895
My numbers are 72% 72°.
The ladies💃
To funny.. one of the boats I worked on was actually the boat used in that movie.. refitted as a clammer at the time .. last I heard she burnt up in the shipyard don't know what's up with her now...