IMG_4807.jpeg
IMG_4808.jpeg
IMG_4811.jpeg
Sweet and sour d

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning 🌞 Nice pics gentleman.. keep them coming. I love it. It looks to be kind of muggy out calling for thunderstorms over the next four days. That’s just fine. I’m super excited to get my lawnmower. It’s the first nice thing I’ve allowed myself to get in years. :redface: Have to recognize the fact I am not the young man that I used to be even though I try hard…. Surprised to find some roots on the cuttings I took from the headband haze kushy one there’s six of them that’s good news… I have to stick around the village until they deliver the machine so I’ll plant clones in fart around outside. It was funny last night I kept the air conditioner and cranked all the way down and I woke up feeling like I was in a refrigerator. It was nice.:)

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aeroguerilla from way back on here will veg a bunch of 45 gallon pots outside in Maine all thru August and then brings them inside his barn to finish under lights for an additional 8 weeks.
I’ve done it before I have the space to do it again it depends on how the season unfolds haven’t clinched the deal yet hoping to set a processing at my own location

Drumskinz

You should get yourself a cement mixer to mix up all your stuff instead of the hand mixing…it comes out all nice and fluffy that way too…just a thought

oldmaninbc

If I remember correctly it is music and Chinese pink. I ordered the bulbs last fall and may be mistaken..
Have you eaten these in the past or are these new varieties. Chinese Pink I have never heard of and I think I heard of Music. I like a garlic called Russian Red but always looking for a garlic that is a good keeper and a hearty flavor. How do you store garlic for long term keeping? Like during the fall/winter.

Latest posts

Latest posts