What's new

SR71 Strainguide and Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatup folks wentto blue sky/SR71 this morning and pick up 2 cut of JTR,does anybody got any info on it is it from the same seeds from subcool..what kind of pheno they pick? anything? thanks for any info in advance.. and Zoo dont worry you will like the PK, grew it last winter, good bag apeal, great taste, just wish the high would last longer, but all in all she is a nice addtion to an garden.

Last edited:

meduser180056

Nah zoo I don't mean shes bad. PK is a killer smoke/clone for sure just not my cup of tea cuz of the long veg, lower yield, and long flowering time. As far as crystals, potency flavor and all that goes shes great.

Plus 20$ a clone is a bit steep if you ask me. I remember when all the clones were only 8$ bucks though including PK. I guess I got spoiled plus they had $5 days sometimes. :bashhead:

Last edited:
Z

zoolander

Thanx guys because I was getting nervous because I have 5 nice size clones getting transplanted and gonna veg them for another 5 weeks and then flower 4 and mother one out and try to do a full run of her but I do love her so far in flower .

meduser180056

Rainman said:
Man Some folks just dont get it!!?? Below you will find a quote from Capt. Crip regarding the SR-71 cut and Ultraviolet cut. Lets move on please!!!

Quoted from the Ultraviolet Project thread
Foe,
Yes I know there is a clone called Ultra Violet!!!It's the clone I'm using,it's not Leda Uno...LOL!!!But is a Purple Kush...If you read HT back in the day you will remember a crew known as Trichome Tech...Growers known as K and Sharky...
I am working to stabilize this clone through an outcross and inbreeding...
so what I am working on IS the UV cut...It would seem the work you are doing is misleading,,,yes???
Take care nonetheless........................................CC

No Kush in it?? No characteristics!! Operating on assumptions and not facts??? I think we have wasted enough time with this horse. If you need more on the cut and you can't talk to K at Trich. Tech, read the thread and get all the info you need. If you can talk to K then ask him why the story he gave PurpleKush is sooo different than the one real growers and those in the know have!!!

Chill out buddy. If you read my post you would see I said I didn't think OG was in it. I wasn't talking about kushes other than socal kushes. I said it does seem to have kush region characteristics.

Anyhow I was referring to this article and how the picture of ultraviolet in it looks just like blue skys pk.

clark420

I grow my pk with co2 and I got a great yield. Obviously ist a slow vegger. And obviously if someone really knew about a purple strain they would know that reaL PURPLE STRAINS DONT NEED COLD TEMPS 2 TURN PURPLE. Most indicas will turn purple with cold temps. When someone finds mer a clone that yields and is more potent than PK just let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

meduser180056

I pulled close to a half pound off one before but it was vegged over a month and had vertical 1000s around it. Kinda a lil treebush. It's not a 1gram per watt kind of strain though.
I was just weighing in with my opinion. I like the PK and all otherwise I wouldn't have grown it exclusively for a year I just was saying I didn't think there was OG in it cuz Rainman said his friends thought there was. Rainman then responded like he was the strain police and got his panties all in a bunch cuz someone disagreed with his supposed "real grower" knowledge. As for it being ultraviolet or not I'm not sure. All I know is it looks very similiar to the ultraviolet pic above. I've never messed with ultraviolet before though so I'm no expert there. I do have some experience with OG though.

Z

zoolander

Thanx for the info guys and I'm just glad I have her and very glad I cloned her. I can't wait to see her done :jump:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
MedUser - I was actually responding to the attacks by PurpleKush and had not reponded to you at all. Soooo.. you relax and lets move this thing on please!!! And again if you read my post that quoted Capt C. UV and the SR-71 are lets say it together people!!!!! Purple Kush! you click on the photo of the UV in the ks Kindness pic it states it plain as day for all to see -Purple Kush Origin! Thats all I was trying to say here 20 posts ago! I said it, I backed that with solid info,got attacked for doing so, so im done with it.

Last edited:

clark420

pk

pk

Click on the pic it says its called ultra violet but read the rest it says something about purple kush genetics unless I read wrong!!

meduser180056 said:
Chill out buddy. If you read my post you would see I said I didn't think OG was in it. I wasn't talking about kushes other than socal kushes. I said it does seem to have kush region characteristics.

Anyhow I was referring to this article and how the picture of ultraviolet in it looks just like blue skys pk.

Z

zoolander

I'll try to drag her outta flower tomorrow ReeferDan and snap a few . I was just in the room and looking at her and boy does she build frost and I think today is day 34 at 12/12

clark420 said:
Click on the pic it says its called ultra violet but read the rest it says something about purple kush genetics unless I read wrong!!
when i clicked on the pic i notice thc% on u. violet was 16.1%..but the juicy fruit was 26.2% i had juicy a month ago and thought the potency was so so...wonder about though #s :crazy:

Rainman said:
MedUser - I was actually responding to the attacks by PurpleKush and had not reponded to you at all. Soooo.. you relax and lets move this thing on please!!! And again if you read my post that quoted Capt C. UV and the SR-71 are lets say it together people!!!!! Purple Kush! you click on the photo of the UV in the ks Kindness pic it states it plain as day for all to see -Purple Kush Origin! Thats all I was trying to say here 20 posts ago! I said it, I backed that with solid info,got attacked for doing so, so im done with it.

Glad you are finally acknowledging the fact that this plant is in fact Ultraviolet...however somehow, even though you discovered that I was in fact right about the Ultraviolet, you've insisted on continuing to be an ignorant jackass and proclaim nonsense with great authority. What does "purple kush origin" mean? Mom? Dad? Is this a hybrid? Why isn't the whole lineage listed? Could it be to protect their strain? Is it also possible they could even provide...misleading info?? OH NO NEVER THAT, THEY WOULD NEVER LIE ABOUT WEED!!! And they certainly wouldn't say "Purple Kush Origin" if it was just purple kush, obviously they are claiming it contains "Purple Kush" which is questionable also. You just want us to take every damn thing on face value period without thinking about it?
You are so naive...This evidence proves nothing, although it does add weight to my argument that blue sky PK is in fact just relabeled ultraviolet. Good day sir. :spank:

Last edited:
S

srk

purpullkush and everyone else arguing please stop ruining this thread. I trust that you all know what your talking about. You made your points about the pk now please stop. Not looking to make enemies or be argumentative, I come in peace. The public has seen both arguments and now we can make a decision on what is true. I am really tired of reading everyones rants. Take your arguments to pm's. None of us have all the facts and thats all there is to it. If something works for you as a patient then who cares what its name is or where it came from!!! This is the med forum not strains/hybrid forum.

Back on topic. JTR is really slow in veg slower than pk. Anyone else experiencing this? Anyone doing the querkles?

Last edited:

KISE1

srk said:
Back on topic. JTR is really slow in veg slower than pk. Anyone else experiencing this? Anyone doing the querkles?
It is a slow vegger, but unlike PK, it will stretch pretty good in 12/12.

guerrilla

damn, looking helllllllllllla nice zoolander

KISE1 said:
This isn't the SR-71 cut, but it's a good representitive of the strain:

14299JTRcolor.JPG

14299JTRcolor_1_.JPG

It's the center nug in this shot:

14299together.JPG

wow, i cant wait to try it out. great pics!

Last edited:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Kush - Grabbed that cut as well! Hope to grow her out later in the winter. Good luck with your girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts