What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Sittin in my shed....

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The yacht thing is a little suspicious 🤨 just about got away with massive fraud then dies on the same day his business partner dies in an unrelated accident….. yeah…
Your not wrong MrB,,
whole thing stinks,,,
like ya mentioned his partner in the court case died (???) whilst on his usual morning run iirc and they got off paying multi millions so it’s not a stretch to think somebody was mightily pissed off to find out they were not getting a penny and decided revenge was the best course of action,,
hopefully it all comes out and those involved are held to account but I doubt it,,,,,

mr.brunch

Veteran
Your not wrong MrB,,
whole thing stinks,,,
like ya mentioned his partner in the court case died (???) whilst on his usual morning run iirc and they got off paying multi millions so it’s not a stretch to think somebody was mightily pissed off to find out they were not getting a penny and decided revenge was the best course of action,,
hopefully it all comes out and those involved are held to account but I doubt it,,,,,
Seems it was hewlett-packard they were accused of defrauding- originally it was said they had a less than 1% chance of getting off… then they got acquitted.
Then one gets hit by a car and the other gets sunk on a massive yacht by a freak waterspout.
Nothing to see here…

Latest posts

Latest posts