What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Short stuff 1 x pakistan ryder small one F1

CannaZen

I also wanted to add a lot of hairs have already been pollinated and the males pollensacks only just starting. Though some hairs still sticking out. Hoping for more buds but seems to be stalling out and maturing already.

CannaZen

Hey man, as a lover of f1 from hemp you might have some cool seeds there!
I wanted to thank you for the encouragement, I'll save seeds and when I can grow some I will. I've got a lot more f1s I want to advance and someday I might not be able to. Maybe I'll risk it and grow a 20 plant open pollination. The African seeds gonna have to wait. There are just so many seeds I want to plant and pollinate however it's sketchy stuff. It's not really it shouldn't be I'm hung up on a girl.

CannaZen

Happy Monday y'all. We had a minor frost last night looked like it except not quite, plants doing just fine the precipitation will evaporate, going to be a cool sunny day today clear sky. Seeds will have a chance to fully develop. Well actually some pistils are still being pollinated but ive had plants that could had made it to mid to later October, however it suddenly started becoming cooler this year mid July. I'm going to do an indoor grow this winter.
20240826_101218.jpg

I realize it's nothing much to see, already seeing decline though resin starting a bunch since last monday. May be they'll perk up a bit with the sunlight. They had a burst of wind moderate heavy one evening 4 days ago and cloudy since until this morning. Little resin so far.

Attachments

• 20240826_101105.jpg
    20240826_101105.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 11

CannaZen

Photos I snapped yesterday. The male has several pollensacks open by now and some new hairs appeared 4 days ago. The hemp field has pretty much finished pollinating by now I don't think the hemp field is still releasing pollen. Late stage seeds.
20240825_133507.jpg
20240825_133501.jpg

I'll post next Monday if it's a good day.

Last edited:

CannaZen

Been cloudy and cold and rainy today. The herm female I got from a herm pollen donar I was able to detect the paranoia terpene profile what may be limonene in the paranoia/bad form whatever it is. The other female the non hermy allegibly short stuff has slight pine aroma but again not like stressed plant. It's had chance to be pollinated with the male short stuff x wos paki ryder they both have but they got hit with a lot of intersex homogenous hemp.. well I want to maybe save seeds, I also want to eat them. I'm not going to save the hermy bad pheno. Look hermy selfed and selfed plants not exactly a good thing, it is no wonder all the strains from the pot shop make me feel so sad n psychotic. Blue pills. I want that non racy healthy pine n such. Whatever it is. Canna used to be a nice warm buzz for me nothing I've got from dispensaries. I'll post an update close to Monday the weather report said we'll have nice sunny days, maybe monday. I don't know that these have enough time for these recent pollinations to mature seeds but it's possible. Still some hairs open.

Last edited:

CannaZen

I'm still battling with the drug concept of canna I know it's about health, I don't want to be drugged. That's regarding a sad life and other people.

CannaZen

Cleaned the lense and tried to snap a photo of the resin. Quite a bit of it for them, it's sunny today too by chance. Feeling cut off disconnected like somebody died today. All dreams hopes and inspirations. Well here are my plants.

20240902_121710.jpg
20240902_121706.jpg
20240902_121724.jpg
20240902_121727.jpg

Just the females. Resin smelling kinda boozy for me like it feels. No fun. Canna is sad to me anymore, no dissing other people. If there was a good plant, canna is the herb.

CannaZen

Check these out! They look great.

20240903_190853.jpg
20240903_190847.jpg
20240903_190844.jpg

Kindof captured it. They're kindof blue seeds. Single seed center used to sell a category of blue seeds with like triangle kush. They've been pollinated maybe 38 percent the male and 62% intersex hemp. Okay we'll see if the one will finish by Oct and the hermy I'm going to make brownies. I have plenty more f1

CannaZen

There are all kinds of seed out there really. I wanted to cultivate seeds but I'd like to try new kinds like anise durban and stuff. Provided it doesn't wreck me.

CannaZen

20240908_111713.jpg

Couldn't quite capture the resin on both, the second plant really glistening too. I like those clean pine and citrus smells but these don't have that. The parents had great smells, even tang from short stuff females. I wanted to show that outdoors canna can become very resinous too especially these autos that can flower during sunniest months. Hemp field will be harvested soon, they already cut portions of their field. Seeds maturing. Haven't got rain for 2-3 weeks and temps been high now. Probably was bombs. It dropped to the 50s mid July and many cool days for a month.

CannaZen

Not like the 40%ers I guess. But the smell is concentrated and it's the kinda thick terpenes and resin That makes me feel like puking. Why save intersex seeds too. But I will try brownies or something. Were I to smoke it though it's just like the dispensary, I would start puking I inhaled it it's so concentrated without fresh citrus and pine terpenes. And the mindfuck experience that happens to me nowadays. Destroys me.

CannaZen

I think it's time to cut. I'm gonna take them both.
Worst specimens, my strawberry sativa pheno mother x short stuff f1 purple pheno sensimilla was the best turned out to be the best heh. I lost 2 seedlines too. I'm gonna grow more out I the ground if I can next year. The Pakistan ryder slightly hermies though, I hadn't caught any on the parents but a little bit in f1. I'm still digging. The 2019 and 2022 grow was the best. I've also got afghan riders x short stuff males too. Lot of Myrcene. I was going for musk. That purple one I spoke of could had been a seed of a hermy though it didn't herm but a couple of seeds. Sugar purple Grape smell

Last edited: