What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

exoticrobotic

silver soar zero , 'balsam' pheno , getting cold in the loft of doom . maturing .10 -11 week pheno from seed , the slowest of this bunch to flower and the one i chose to run again

Solid lookin heavy flower there :D :rasta:

Very frosty, looks lovely and sativaee. I'd be well happy with that from the loft of doom.

I think my plants are stalling a bit from the cold nights. I've had to put 2 tube heaters in the tent and bus out the old inkbird controller. Even though i put some heat in there i doubt it will make a difference :LOL:

IMG_3410.jpg

Have a good day all :)

shiva82

Very frosty, looks lovely and sativaee. I'd be well happy with that from the loft of doom.

I think my plants are stalling a bit from the cold nights. I've had to put 2 tube heaters in the tent and bus out the old inkbird controller. Even though i put some heat in there i doubt it will make a difference :LOL:

View attachment 19083936

ignore the gnat stuck to the silver soar cola. i will trim that off at harvest .haha. gnats , cold , and temp fluctuations in the loft of doom are killer. a mini heat wave this week will raise the daily temps , but the clear skies will bring frosty nights . heating is a must , but i'm going raw as the silver soar zero finises . two of the time travel were male, and te one remaining is not sowing yet , but hopefully female. i will get an ir ceramic heater bulb for that plant if its female . the mars 150 watt led unit did well on its own with just a fan in the loft of doom . fair amount on the silver soar 2 i took down a week early as it had late bananas developing that i did not want to effect the others maturing process . middle of summer when it gets hot up there is perfect time for the led unit

shiva82

View attachment 19083936

looking packed

strain_hunter

thanks man.they are black soars half sisters which or what is 'bliss'?
It's the big sister of the tent of doom ;)
they say a sign of a good gardener is 'brown knees '

A good amount of my pants have holes in the knees
Here are a lot of good gardeners so there must be a lot of people with brown knees or pants with holes in the knees :unsure:

Have more work on the table since some time, so I can't read or post here so often these days.

Tried to sleep without smoking weed for the first time since summer but the sleep issues still come back.
Canceled the experiment after two hours of insomnia But I am more active again and try to keep the body exhausted till the evening. Not so easy when you spend most of your time working at a desk.

Today is rowing time :)
giphy.gif

Have a nice evening everybody.

Last edited: