What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

'time travel' 3 out of 3 germination . test run . just a single female out of the three will be grown . i don't have the space .

these are a recombination 3 way polyhybrid , consisting of oldtimer haze , peach ozz [modern hybrid] and paradise ibl cheese [ a few decades old] and is 50% old timer [ columbian hybrid from the 70s ]

time travel .

Attachments

• IMG_2765.JPG
    IMG_2765.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 7

shiva82

while they heat their second homes at the tax payers expense they blow up pipelines , engineer wars , inflate energy prices and remove the old age pensioner fuel and heating benefits which will kill thousands of pensioners over the winter . typical establishment cronyism cunts forcing communism on the majority while they live like kings .

GreenestBasterd

while they heat their second homes at the tax payers expense they blow up pipelines , engineer wars , inflate energy prices and remove the old age pensioner fuel and heating benefits which will kill thousands of pensioners over the winter . typical establishment cronyism cunts forcing communism on the majority while they live like kings .

They've already taken the fuel allowance back from the oldies, and £30 is a lot of to them!

You watch the pensioners revolt if they try taking their freedom passes and limit their transport.
They'll be Zimmer frames and dentures flying all over the place...

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Wholesome 😌

Mine are just as lazy. Not me though!!!
View attachment 19066137

(Yes me too 🙃)
at least you have lovely weather ;p
where i'm at it went from 26⁰ to 12⁰ overnight and its been raining for like 3 nights and days straight...
fuck it its saturday, but i'm already up on my first coffee cruising around the appartment getting some stuff done here and there.
wifeys not home, need to go grocery shopping and cook something for dinner, not looking forward to going outside but i havent cooked anything in quite a while and looking forward to that. ✌️✌️✌️

shiva82

at least you have lovely weather ;p
where i'm at it went from 26⁰ to 12⁰ overnight and its been raining for like 3 nights and days straight...
fuck it its saturday, but i'm already up on my first coffee cruising around the appartment getting some stuff done here and there.
wifeys not home, need to go grocery shopping and cook something for dinner, not looking forward to going outside but i havent cooked anything in quite a while and looking forward to that. ✌️✌️✌️
from daytime temperatures of 11 c[6c evening lows] yesterday to 20 c[11 c evening lows] tomorrow here . mini heat wave for a few days