What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

in the loft of doom . 2 plants . silver soar zero and two . i'm favouring zero , however although she clones quick she throws out pistils when slightly potbound which is not the best trait. i had to top the clones and repot them . 2 and 4 do not have that trait . just making observations as i go to determine my keeper of this bunch .

Attachments

• IMG_2773.JPG
    IMG_2773.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2774.JPG
    IMG_2774.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 6

shiva82

The flowers smell sickly sweet, and, according to some, the crushed stems and leaves smell like Jeyes Fluid. The seed pods, when ripe and touched, suddenly release pent-up elastic energy, catapulting the seeds out up to a distance of 12 metres.

shiva82

zero and four have that attribute , number 2 is not mature enough yet to give any decent aroma profiles . 4 and 0 seem to be more resinous earlier too . although that does not mean everything .

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
zero and four have that attribute , number 2 is not mature enough yet to give any decent aroma profiles . 4 and 0 seem to be more resinous earlier too . although that does not mean everything .
I like plants that smell flowery. There's not a lot of that in modern commercial weed. Most of the mediterranean hashplants I have at the moment have some kind of flowery smell going on. Especially the Syrian and Sinai ones.

shiva82

I like plants that smell flowery. There's not a lot of that in modern commercial weed. Most of the mediterranean hashplants I have at the moment have some kind of flowery smell going on. Especially the Syrian and Sinai ones.
the last plant i grew and smoked with the balsam attribute tastes like lime from the silver mother mainly with a complex aftertaste . very nice . not modern at all , and unique . i agree

shiva82

serbia would be great place to retire . you can gain citizenship in 12 months if you buy land or property . i best get saving up

out of the euro zone and a beautiful place

Latest posts

Latest posts