What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
while they heat their second homes at the tax payers expense they blow up pipelines , engineer wars , inflate energy prices and remove the old age pensioner fuel and heating benefits which will kill thousands of pensioners over the winter . typical establishment cronyism cunts forcing communism on the majority while they live like kings .

Do you live in the city? Are you able to get out into the country?

shiva82

the soul [imo ]can be , not always , but can be infinite . we are here for a short period to learn about ourselves , before moving on to other dimensions and possibilities .

all the crazyness manifested is to be experienced , as is the joys and sorrows .

however , i would prefer to manifest a more peaceful , content and less competitive world .

some how some way

the easy option is never an option. never sell that soul

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240911_082839_4.jpg

I would suggest the Rockies for losing the urban blues and getting back to self............quiet here and we see the stars at night.

shiva82

just prepping and testing my micro pollen chucking tent. 40 cm x 40 cm. with 35 watt led . the cheap reptile heaters are only any use on the lowest setting of the thermostat and using a piece of foam on top as a buffer zone and then the temperature seems spot on for cannabis. if it fluctuates though too high , it would hurt the rotzone. that is the down side of cheap products .

first pairing of silver sudanese . i will pair my winners each time i sow and grow the f1s, and then have various parallel lines to use if of any use to me . i want to find a few silverhashplant based f2 silver sudanese males

i have the loft of doom, and this tent is known as the ' china fire hazard tent'

Attachments

• IMG_2769.JPG
    IMG_2769.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 5

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
will anybody try and butcher and bbq my pet cat , big meech?

looks tranquil and beautiful .
The lions,wolves,coyotes,badgers,birds of all kinds and foxes sure will.
We keep ours indoors at night and only out during the day under the watchful dog eyes.
Peace and extreme quiet out night time walks around the property are something special especially like it in winter while it's snowing.
Never leaving here of my own free will.

Latest posts

Latest posts