What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

GG4 Monster Crop

PadawanWarrior

Some trich shots from yesterday. Day 97.
2024-09-10-181110210.jpg

2024-09-10-181125287.jpg

2024-09-10-181115701.jpg

2024-09-10-180950077.jpg

2024-09-10-180937465.jpg

I Care

I overflowered an Old Soul cutting last month and it started to fox tail. Then I had tricks that seemed to bulk up by the usual commercial 8-9 weeks and then seem to shrink again. This trichs finally turned amber after I left a jar of fresh dried buds in a warm trunk. Probably probably 90-100 degrees or more in there after the small 110 water engine has been running and gets parked.

After that heat abuse the trichs finally turned dark amber. It might be something that you can trial. I’m thinking that a dry back and then just a night with a heater keeping a space at 82 for one dark period would help amber them up.

I’m actually wondering if some temperature abuse would be of value in the curing process after drying all the time. Want to try leaving a jar in the house and abusing a jar in the scooter trunk again and have a side by side.

hard time really trying to suggest accurate conclusions but the bud went from florist light green hydro weed to dark amber equatorial looking after that scooter ride and leaving the GKMxDOC in a trunk above a water cooled 4 stroke.

Old Soul that I think I overflowered and then the GKMxDOC that went from light green to equatorial overnight.
IMG_0690.jpeg IMG_0691.jpeg IMG_0751.jpeg

PadawanWarrior

I overflowered an Old Soul cutting last month and it started to fox tail. Then I had tricks that seemed to bulk up by the usual commercial 8-9 weeks and then seem to shrink again. This trichs finally turned amber after I left a jar of fresh dried buds in a warm trunk. Probably probably 90-100 degrees or more in there after the small 110 water engine has been running and gets parked.

After that heat abuse the trichs finally turned dark amber. It might be something that you can trial. I’m thinking that a dry back and then just a night with a heater keeping a space at 82 for one dark period would help amber them up.

I’m actually wondering if some temperature abuse would be of value in the curing process after drying all the time. Want to try leaving a jar in the house and abusing a jar in the scooter trunk again and have a side by side.

hard time really trying to suggest accurate conclusions but the bud went from florist light green hydro weed to dark amber equatorial looking after that scooter ride and leaving the GKMxDOC in a trunk above a water cooled 4 stroke.

Old Soul that I think I overflowered and then the GKMxDOC that went from light green to equatorial overnight.
View attachment 19064966 View attachment 19064965 View attachment 19064964
I've noticed trichs darkening after chop too. I think its just oxidation. But you got me thinking now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts