What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Too bad australias got so much government regulation. perfect country for outdoor lovers like me
if you have a water source ...it is a large country though , so i'm sure they have different climates all over

i recall monster grows in the aussie bush but they had a water source and continuous system that worked well .

we have similar regulations but a shit climate for growing good weed at the level possible in australia outdoor

shiva82

Flying drones 😅 . thats very clever. i bet thats what theyre doing to find them here too
bastards . trackers on your vehicle when you park up at the hydro store . using heat maps , drones

i had had one small crop stolen before in my youth . break and enter when i was not at the grow. they broke up my equipment too .

desperate people do desperate things i suppose

RobFromTX

bastards . trackers on your vehicle when you park up at the hydro store . using heat maps , drones

i hate thieves . i had had one small crop stolen before in my youth . break and enter when i was not at the grow. they broke up my equipment too .
Yeah people here i know in legal states thought weed theft would be a thing of the past but it didnt happen that way. Methfreaks can get a small bag of dope stealing plants

GreenestBasterd

too many thieves too . i know mr basterd had to stop growing outdoors as kids fly drones over searching for plants to pinch
Yep, about to give away or kill (preferably give) a whole bunch of oversized clones that would normally be the early pre-Christmas summer crop.
Wankers ruin anything good more often than not unfortunately...