What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

I learned a little german from my grandmother. She'd yell Ratten! sometimes when an accident happened, german for rats. God fearing people. They didn't hold well to foul language at all.
believe me I learned the hard way :D
i would never of guessed what ratten was . cheers rob . haha

shiva82

in town , which was a city centre located near my school was a major hmv shop i used to frequent many days truant . listen to vinyl , cds just came out and they had multiplayers on the walls and headsets , and games consoles set up . great way to spend the day . free too

RobFromTX

We had something like that, a community center with arcade games and ping pong tables. Its where i mastered my skills at street fighter haha

RobFromTX

I only did acid once, too peppermint for me buddy and the comedown was even worse. I did my share of ex though

We use to have a lot of triads in California but the mexican gangs put them out of business for the most part

shiva82

in a way i'm glad i got it all out my system early in life . i'm not interested in psychedelics so much anymore . never say never , but i'm well fulfilled in that department

RobFromTX

in a way i'm glad i got it all out my system early in life . i'm not interested in psychedelics so much anymore . never say never , but i'm well fulfilled in that department
Yeah weed is mindbending enough for me. Im in my 40's now. Need something thats gonna let me go to bed at 9pm

shiva82

jimmy white ,,, my dad told me a story that a young hustler jimmy [ i think he was 16]came into a snooker hall he was playing at , and would bet anyone there that nobody could beat him and not only that , he would play them using a broomstick and his opposite hand to his favoured hand ..... everyone burst out laughing ' sure kid' he won every game and took home a lot of cash that evening , while playing wrong handed with the broom pole .

shiva82

over here , we have a 'spice' problem as it is so cheap and seemingly addictive , cocaine , crack cocaine are still popular it seems , but spice seems so much worse as a whole

Latest posts

Latest posts