What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

and people who know pylos is all bullshit , knowing skunk has many ancestors both ways and historical , some how means ace panama is a skunk , because they share genetic code ? mind boggling

RobFromTX

spare me reading and getting a headache @RobFromTX .... so correct me if i'm wrong , tom hill bought a packet of positronics thaihaze seeds in 94 , and reproduced them and named them tom hill haze ?
From what i understand tom named it positronics and fans of his started calling it thh. He cracks me up with his rants. Reminds me of when i drank

And yeah i regret ever bringing up phylos.Certainly didn't mean to cause dubi to have a meltdown. I'll see if they have spanish classes at the local annex

shiva82

From what i understand tom named it positronics and fans of his started calling it thh. He cracks me up with his rants. Reminds me of when i drank

And yeah i regret ever bringing up phylos.Certainly didn't mean to cause dubi to have a meltdown. I'll see if they have spanish classes at the local annex
any chance to smear other people , the big egos and psychopaths will . they add 2 plus 2 and come up with anything but 4

shiva82

i was going to suggest you learn spanish from your mexican wife rob , but i recall you saying she does not speak much spanish herself

RobFromTX

i was going to suggest you learn spanish from your mexican wife rob , but i recall you saying she does not speak much spanish herself
No and her parents don't either. My daughter does but when i failed out in high school i took ASL to get my credits. I was a lazy stoner in high school haha

shiva82

No and her parents don't either. My daughter does but when i failed out in high school i took ASL to get my credits. I was a lazy stoner in high school haha
i started full time working at 17 , self employed at 27 . i paid no attention at school either rob .

RobFromTX

People are always shocked when they move here and encounter hispanics that don't speak spanish. You just stop using it after a generation or two of being here. Even most friends of mine i grew up with took it in high school and theyve long forgotten it.

shiva82

the more languages one can speak the better for that individual . i should start learning spanish ,as it will come in handy one day i'm sure . russian also would be good to know. both my brothers studied russian to quote a high level .

i can say a few phrases of each

i find it hard reading russian. everything is written in ALL CAPITALS and some crazy alphabet

RobFromTX

My wifes sister speaks spanish very well and she goes to mexico to visit distant relatives fairly regularly. But the family has been here since the 30's. And i agree. I should have buckled down and learned it but i made a deaf friend in my late 20's and im glad i learned sign language. Its fun communicating nonverbally

shiva82

Ive heard french is very difficult to learn. Second only to english
as an english speaker french should be one of the easier ones to learn for you rob as the english language evolved with french language introduced , adopted and adapted through the norman conquests and such

RobFromTX

as an english speaker french should be one of the easier ones to learn for you rob as the english language evolved with french language introduced , adopted and adapted through the norman conquests and such
Wow i did not know that. Was second language a requirement in gradeschool over there as well?

shiva82

i had to learn french at primary school for one year,,, i still forgot it all . secondary school , we had to learn two . french and spanish i chose . again i was not attentive in any way , and usually in hmv listening to records or playing computer games

RobFromTX

I learned a little german from my grandmother. She'd yell Ratten! sometimes when an accident happened, german for rats. God fearing people. They didn't hold well to foul language at all.
believe me I learned the hard way :D

Latest posts

Latest posts