What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

Cheap and tasty ratatouille with crusty bread for early lunch.
IMG_9631.jpeg

@zaprjaques that fried chicken of the woods looks amazing!!

shiva82

been using a drop of peppermint oil in my water, to use in the soil beds and pots , to keep soil pests , fungus gnats and larvae away in the polytunnel. seems to help . i bought a few essential oils to test and i started with just the peppermint and there is hardly a fungus gnat to be seen , when usually there would be quite an abundance here

trying to find a cheap effective control method without using more expensive products

strain_hunter

its wicked how crazy fast my mood stabilizes from eating a bit better. and the fasting. on the second to 3rd day its a bit scary even, i was feeling a little manic somehow, maybe as the brain is swinging back from stressed anxious and depressed state.
today i feel quite balanced.
Check ayurvedic knowledge about mood imbalances and food, if you want to dig deeper.

I need to buy some oyster shrooms next week. Your pictures look amazing 🤩

shiva82

been busy pruning . the mazano tomotoes are in the hedge somewhere ... a support has snapped and my mate decided to string them all together , causing chaos . like a big hedge

Attachments

• IMG_2618.JPG
    IMG_2618.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2622.JPG
    IMG_2622.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 10

shiva82

i pruned up the butternut squash too . removed a few trailing branches .

Attachments

• IMG_2619.JPG
    IMG_2619.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2620.JPG
    IMG_2620.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2621.JPG
    IMG_2621.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Latest posts