What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

been eating raspberries , taken some cuttings from the tayberry . tonnes to do and the land owner is playing golf ,lol.

i shall return after a snack

i chopped down the cotton candy cane as it has not started to flower yet , and i had to prune and top the orange peel , which grew far too big

shiva82

the serious 6 plant at the swamp is flowering ahead of the rest . needs a good feed , looks luminous green and stands out like a sore thumb

goingrey

Maybe I'll grow something next year too. Hopefully I'll have some Auto Duck / Beldia auto hybrid seeds to grow by then. Gotta say though, stress levels have been way lower without any garden plants, so maybe not (but then "the man" wins).

shiva82

Maybe I'll grow something next year too. Hopefully I'll have some Auto Duck / Beldia auto hybrid seeds to grow by then. Gotta say though, stress levels have been way lower without any garden plants, so maybe not (but then "the man" wins).
they are putting up fuel prices again . squeezing every penny out of us all . creating the problems, and then making us pay for it . with that being said , i need to only grow plants that will finish . the serious 6 are a good choice. i made a small batch of repros that i will grow next year to test with chem/lemon x serious 6 testers and the leb hybrids .

goingrey

they are putting up fuel prices again . squeezing every penny out of us all . creating the problems, and then making us pay for it . with that being said , i need to only grow plants that will finish . the serious 6 are a good choice. i made a small batch of repros that i will grow next year to test with chem/lemon x serious 6 testers and the leb hybrids .
We need to go back to the OG car fuel, hemp biodiesel..

shiva82

i'm still awaiting contact from the technician to install this new traditional style meter . they will drag it out until the only option is a smart meter , then try and back date bill me . cretins

so for now i can't use my 240 watt led light to potential , or have plants flowering in my house , just in case they visit at short notice .

i may keep one plant in the living areas to flower and the ability to move it if needed

the 150 watt in the loft of doom is doing ok , not perfect , but at least they are well out the way

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Screenshot_20240824-152835~2.png

Screenshot_20240824-152844~2.png

fried chicken of the woods

Latest posts

Latest posts