What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

exoticrobotic

Looks identical to chicken, tastes like chicken but is a mushroom.

Looks amazingly delicious and that batter looks top notch.

We get quite a lot of the chicken of the woods growing around the mil's house, along with giant puffballs, shaggy inkcaps, Parasol mushrooms and of-course, thank goodness many liberty caps.

shiva82

pruned , topped , and bent the chem x lemon. removed around half the plant . made it fit the tent a bit neater, with better airflow . only just beginning to flower , so timing is not too bad . 9 weeks flowering, so the end of october . i may get a solar powered fan to attach next to her . good job i put the temporary tubular piping in there . the rest of the frame has rusted and snapped

Attachments

• IMG_2608.JPG
    IMG_2608.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2610.JPG
    IMG_2610.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2612.JPG
    IMG_2612.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2613.JPG
    IMG_2613.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 12

shiva82

pitstop smoke and dinner break. then back to the farm to bring it back into line again . taking shape nicely . i have been weeding all day

shiva82

the boveda kid could be the best chef in this thread and strain hunter is the best chef in all of germany . imo

shiva82

cloned and re potted these 4 plants . one silver sudanese female[front row on the right ], and three silver soars that maybe all females. one is for certain. all 3 phenos are similar and i kept them together.

the remaining silver soars are more dwarf like and i have yet to sex those , and they are in the loft of doom

Attachments

• IMG_2617.JPG
    IMG_2617.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 10