What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Yeah im always posting silly stuff on there. No date on these seeds but i ordered them about a year back. So the thai leaning version i guess
i need to stop myself posting in bacon corner. it is infuriating reading the bias and jingoism involved

the funny picture thread gives me relief and chills me back out

RobFromTX

i need to stop myself posting in bacon corner. it is infuriating reading the bias and jingoism involved

the funny picture thread gives me relief and chills me back out

Just a bunch of angry malcontent pissants that contradict themselves endlessly. Funny picture thread is chill i agree

shiva82

Just a bunch of angry malcontent pissants that contradict themselves endlessly. Funny picture thread is chill i agree
what happened with the new caladonians ? did you just chop them early ? or did you try and finish them ?

the tds is insane , and as you know i don't like any politician .

RobFromTX

what happened with the new caladonians ? did you just chop them early ? or did you try and finish them ?

the tds is insane , and as you know i don't like any politician .

The new caledonias went twisted sister on me buddy. Im not going to bother with p2's anymore. too much babysitting. golden tiger is a well worked line though so we should be good to go

shiva82

The new caledonias went twisted sister on me buddy. Im not going to bother with p2's anymore. too much babysitting. golden tiger is a well worked line though so we should be good to go
golden tiger is strong ganja . the batch i tried was i recall . potent

shiva82

some old dude i think his online name was 'dukes' or duke , or similar . i gave him a clone of it as it was high in thcv , and at the time he was trialling treating his wifes cancer with it . i wonder how he is . i hope he is well . that was around 12 - 15 years ago

shiva82

back in work tomorrow. had bronchitis the last couple of days coughing up mucus . after a few bongs today, i'm on the mend .

best get some sleep .

good night , jah bless