What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

sugar ,,,, i was meant to be quoting for an elderly jamaican lady i have previously worked for today , and i have been getting baked and can't drive ... doh .

the lady sounds like the lady from the old cartoons that you never see her face just hear her voice' thomas''

she is a real battleaxe type human . she is great . she will tell me off i'm sure

strain_hunter

[Hindu Kush Auto Day 77]
-----------------------------
img_6401-jpeg.19023300

img_6402-jpeg.19023299

goingrey

tried some hash mixed with cbd bud.
lovely clear stone, comes a bit in waves, or maybe its easier to snap in and out of it.
not a profound effect but really enjoyable.
What kind of hash and what kind of bud?

I smoked a Nepal Mist joint to test dryness. Not quite dry enough yet. Also pondering if I should just hash it straight away, no cure.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
What kind of hash and what kind of bud?

I smoked a Nepal Mist joint to test dryness. Not quite dry enough yet. Also pondering if I should just hash it straight away, no cure.
some hash i was gifted quite some time ago, the brown coffeeshop kinda type, was softer in the beginning, now its dried a bit but you can cut it with scissors. only tried it once but was too stony for daytime. smells like classic hash, piney earthy.
mixed it with my usual cbd mixed flowers from the shop.

hows the nepal mist?

goingrey

some hash i was gifted quite some time ago, the brown coffeeshop kinda type, was softer in the beginning, now its dried a bit but you can cut it with scissors. only tried it once but was too stony for daytime. smells like classic hash, piney earthy.
mixed it with my usual cbd mixed flowers from the shop.

hows the nepal mist?
Sobers out your thoughts, lazy physically.

goingrey

Too bad. Have you grown this variety more often?
Or are there possibly other phenotypes?
I've read so many recommendations for Kali Mist that I've put it on my wish list.
I think you'll find that a lot of sativas make you a bit lazy. The stereotypical lazy stoner from American movies... they smoked Mexican sativas, Colombian sativas, Thai sativas...

Latest posts

Latest posts