Attachments

• IMG_1974.JPG
    IMG_1974.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 29

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you should see my shirts .... pastor @pipeline , og of the gospels, mentioned that my shirts look like old ladies blouses , or his grandmothers curtains
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Dont be ashamed, we all have tremendous value according to God's word. He smiles at the little things.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
kinda back on top of it today.
ate and went to bed early, took a 'natural sleeping pill', melatonin, valerian, hops and something else in it maybe passion flower, good sleep, very detailed and vivid dreams. i was tired as hell, but i wanted to make sure i sleep tight.
having my first coffee of the day just now.

shiva82

when we get a bit depressed, which is a totally natural reaction to situation , and some times based on our core values , some of us stay awake in problem solving mode , and the anxiety will work that way , or insomnia . some of us get mentally tired and fall asleep more when we are down. i fall into the latter section. if i get super stressed i get extremely anxious, and then tired and have to sleep... some people get the opposite insomnia

all of which is normal

the environment is not conductive with our soul

the older i get the more i respect my elders too , for battling through life like soldiers

Latest posts

Latest posts