What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Fuckin northcoast genetics. I email them about getting some grow pics of their punto rojo and they send me a facebook link. I know icmag has to make what money they can but damnit im tired of the hype :confused:
be content with what you have bro

shiva82

i was thinking of operation paperclip today , while i was working , and then i thought of you rob... after you mentioned you had german grandparents haha. hope you have had a good day so far .

RobFromTX

Lol thank god he wasn't a scientist. They probably used them as drones to build heavy weapons. What made things easy for them to get here is that he didnt have anything to do with ww2 or the holocaust. He got in a bad car wreck 2 years after the spanish civil war ended and that was it for his military career

shiva82

Lol thank god he wasn't a scientist. They probably used them as drones to build heavy weapons. What made things easy for them to get here is that he didnt have anything to do with ww2 or the holocaust. He got in a bad car wreck 2 years after the spanish civil war ended and that was it for his military career
when i work alone which is most days, i put the world to rights and think of all kind of mad shit . along long time ago now. i do not believe in historical retribution anyway.

shiva82

my russian friend , his grandparents were in belson work camp . they had numbers tattooed on there arms . long dead now

they had spider soup some days , seasoned with a leather boot

RobFromTX

Americas next for a civil war. I mean lets be real. This countrys falling apart at the seams, already as divided as it can get, and they'll only rig the next election. Its not that far off

shiva82

Americas next for a civil war. I mean lets be real. This countrys falling apart at the seams, already as divided as it can get, and they'll only rig the next election. Its not that far off
the banking cartel . the same group as always. 85000 children gone missing at the border. bacon takeover. the whole globe. we have illegals pouring in everyday

shiva82

child trafficng , destroying cultures , destroying economies, making the working class suffer the most , stealing all your rights and property etc. same as they did with 9-11, only more effective globally this round

RobFromTX

I cant help but wonder if Texas will attempt to succeed. Theres a clause written up for it when they joined the union in 1845 and 33% of voters here want it to happen. Ofcourse Washington would never allow it without a fight

shiva82

I cant help but wonder if Texas will attempt to succeed. Theres a clause written up for it when they joined the union in 1845 and 33% of voters here want it to happen. Ofcourse Washington would never allow it without a fight
it is all talk to pacify you , while they keep them pouring in and steal your wealth

shiva82

we just have to reject en masse what they are doing . they are now discussing that water is not a human right , and will try and privatise the waters using cronyism . not capitalism like these fools keep saying

Latest posts

Latest posts