What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been smoking on the Early Skunk x Lebanese. Its a fantastic plant, flowers are very dense and potent with a sweet based taste with skunky secondary notes. Smell is sharp sweet sativa type, but its a great one to look into. Will have more info after further testing! :smoke:

full

shiva82

Been smoking on the Early Skunk x Lebanese. Its a fantastic plant, flowers are very dense and potent with a sweet based taste with skunky secondary notes. Smell is sharp sweet sativa type, but its a great one to look into. Will have more info after further testing! :smoke:

full
i thought it could be a dark horse. you are the man pipeline. gracias senor. these leb hybrids are quite medicinal too. they improve after a cure

shiva82

did you see those two bellends collecting their nobel prize for causing daily excess deaths and screwing the whole fucking planet. both of them wearing a fucking mask.

enough of that shit . deserve a slap not an award

murderers . clear as day

shiva82

full
whichever hybrids you enjoy most , i have more i can send you . the only ones i don't have left are f1 p.cheese x leb .i have some f2s but not many , as i had to take the plant early with mould . i have abundance in early skunk x leb and earlyskunk x oldtimer haze .

i will make another batch of p.cheese x leb f1s using new fathers

RobFromTX

Fuckin northcoast genetics. I email them about getting some grow pics of their punto rojo and they send me a facebook link. I know icmag has to make what money they can but damnit im tired of the hype :confused:

Latest posts

Latest posts