What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Hey Shiva, I like to smoke and run .I can zone out on daydreams and ignore my body trying to make me stop and drop.
it creates adrenaline , serotonin dopamine and more . great for pain relief . i don't run on the hard roads if i can help it . a form of meditation . i like hiking mainly and random hill sprints , and in the summer longer runs. boxing i enjoy , but i only body spar now .

shiva82

Like boxing, breath is a big deal to . If you don't breathe right you puke and drop.hahahaha
Good man with the fitness.
i just do technical body sparring every week now. and only with friends who are pro or ex pro or amateur , or bkb , or mma people. mainly my coach though. and we have fun basically a game of tig or tag mixed with chess

no meat heads or liberty takers. so it is nice . good music , and some fun man

right

it creates adrenaline , serotonin dopamine and more . great for pain relief . i don't run on the hard roads if i can help it . a form of meditation . i like hiking mainly and random hill sprints , and in the summer longer runs. boxing i enjoy , but i only body spar now .
I run straight out into the desert. The Misses thinks I'm going to die every time. Hahaha. The desert is a beautiful run . Zen

goingrey

View attachment 18897064

And this is the OG that I will be burning tonight.
og.jpg

And the rest of the bud for the rest of the weekend. Nug from last night was from the right there.

Nice trim job right? :D