What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i up potted the quickest one to preflower, and decided not to top her. i will let her get tall. she would produce nicely topped, but i want to see her in the natural form she takes. she has 90 watt direct led and cmh from one side

goingrey

it is a nice song and great choice . music class back in the day was wholesome. i imagine they perform drill rap now and twerking
Hmm dunno about that. The mentioned Greensleeves for example is about some skeezer, sleeves green from all the fucking in the grass. Like for real. Wikipedia..
A possible interpretation of the lyrics is that Lady Green Sleeves was a promiscuous young woman, perhaps even a prostitute.[7] At the time, the word "green" had sexual connotations, most notably in the phrase "a green gown", a reference to the grass stains on a woman's dress from engaging in sexual intercourse outdoors.[8]
People just used to be more subtle. Reminds me of the South Park episode where Randy starts writing musicals hehe.

Latest posts

Latest posts