What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

Everything can be used for the good or harm of people.

Early dinner
IMG_7274.jpeg

I love pointed cabbage. It's perfect for coleslaw. A little apple cider vinegar, rapeseed oil, salt and white pepper and it doesn't even need to marinate.

shiva82

plaice is acceptable too, more old school and more a southern addition to the chippy menu.... but acceptable

cod or haddock are the fish of choice preffered

strain_hunter

you can eat that any other way then,, and once that has been consumed, you next fish will be designated to frying the british and irish way
I don‘t think so 😁 I eat fish dredged in whole weat flour and pan-fried in neutral rapeseed oil. It tastes just as good and guarantees a functional body into old age.

shiva82

I don‘t think so 😁 I eat fish dredged in whole weat flour and pan-fried in neutral rapeseed oil. It tastes just as good and guarantees a functional body into old age.
deep fried seals the fish on contact. sealing in nutrition , and quick cooking time. in beef dripping , you could go tempura rice flour . rapeseed is the worse oil imo

Latest posts

Latest posts