What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

it is like cooking a spanish tortilla in rapeseed oil . it is criminal . haha .

each to own though

your food looks great , and those chips look yummy

shiva82

Have you ever cooked fish in the oven? Mix breadcrumbs with herbs, nuts and butter and spread over the fish. Also tastes very good.
often. steamed too .... i'm referring to ' fish and chips' ,,, the only way for it to be called such would be as discussed. i don't own a fryer , i shallow fry now and then

strain_hunter

I only use high-quality oils that are particularly healthy. That's why I don't eat any dishes that are fried in sunflower oil. The healthy fatty acids in rapeseed oil are excellent and comparable to olive oil.

shiva82

I only use high-quality oils that are particularly healthy. That's why I don't eat any dishes that are fried in sunflower oil. The healthy fatty acids in rapeseed oil are excellent and comparable to olive oil.
yeah man . most my cooking is roasting , boiling and steaming with some shallow frying with decent oils

strain_hunter

it is like cooking a spanish tortilla in rapeseed oil . it is criminal . haha .

each to own though

your food looks great , and those chips look yummy
I can only recommend everyone to try rapeseed oil from different suppliers in different price ranges. I use different types for frying than for salads. Especially with rapeseed oil, there are varieties that I don't like at all and others that taste very good.

I pre-cook the potatoes and then prepare them in the hot air fryer with a teaspoon of rapeseed oil. If the air fryer is well preheated and you don't put too much in, the fries are perfect even for welsh tongues 😁

shiva82

I can only recommend everyone to try rapeseed oil from different suppliers in different price ranges. I use different types for frying than for salads. Especially with rapeseed oil, there are varieties that I don't like at all and others that taste very good.

I pre-cook the potatoes and then prepare them in the hot air fryer with a teaspoon of rapeseed oil. If the air fryer is well preheated and you don't put too much in, the fries are perfect even for welsh tongues 😁
what about animal fats ? i use animal fats when possible . standard olive oil on occasions

Latest posts

Latest posts