What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

There are a lot of nice motorbikes and all japanese manufacturers produce great and long lasting quality.
Ducati is great too, since they belong to vw. I like Aprilias design but after a few years these bikes have to many quality issues.
BMW has nowadays some bikes with chinese engines, which are crap. The Triumph model available for selection also had too much total damage to the engine for my taste.
I tested the new ducati monster but there is not enough punch above 120 km/h.
There is also a ktm and yamaha scene in germany with very skilled drivers
autobahn smoking

shiva82

made in japan engines are usually high quality and build. i once had a honda vti vetec i absolutely loved . you had to redline it to get the most out of it , and it was great fun

shiva82

my boy racer mobile , only this has a turbo and upgrades . mine was stock only i removed the back seats and interior to make it light weight and better tires

strain_hunter

I was traveling only in the south, London, Oxford, and then all the way to the West Coast. The streets there were OK. Friends were traveling in Russia and to me that they saw some big holes in the street where a car would disappear. But it’s a huge country double with then the United States. Flights to the East are subsidised in Russia.

strain_hunter

Late night dinner. The dough was a bit cold so the pizza is not round.

I made the dough yesterday from wholemeal spelt flour and boiled down the tomato sauce. We have a small pizza oven. The pizza tastes better than from any pizzeria in the neighbourhood.

IMG_7263.jpeg

shiva82

the best pizza i had was in wales , while wild camping . we were roaming in the rain and still partially high and seriously hungry and we were on our way back to camp using a trail and track and we stumbled across the most random mobile trailer with a brick stone oven built on it , fired up and a small menu of 3 or 4 pizzas you could choose and the welsh dude was partially italian heritage . the dough was prepared , and pizzas hand made and cooked under 5 minutes ...

it was strange as he was in the middle of nowhere . i think maybe he was expecting more tourists in that spot .

up there with the very best i ave eaten, especially te condition i was in and unger i was feeling

Latest posts

Latest posts