What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

I was out and about in the countryside and in the mountains today and enjoyed the beautiful nature.

This is my motorbike. It’s called Jolly Jumper.

IMG_7254.jpeg

Jolly Jumper can saddle himself, goes to the blacksmith on his own and even fetches the washing from the launderette. He is also always on hand in time to help his rider Lucky Luke out of a tight spot when his shooting skills fail him.

goingrey

I was out and about in the countryside and in the mountains today and enjoyed the beautiful nature.

View attachment 19057278

Jolly Jumper can saddle himself, goes to the blacksmith on his own and even fetches the washing from the launderette. He is also always on hand in time to help his rider Lucky Luke out of a tight spot when his shooting skills fail him.
Doesn't look like something you'd want to jump with.

Like naming a fat guy "Tiny".

shiva82

View attachment 19057278

my friends russian granda who made the balalaika instruments in his cellar was also a keen biker with the name ' the jolly joker' and a helmet with a joker card on it . he would fix the local bikers bike for cheap, so they gave him that name .

that looks like a bad ass bike to me strain hunter . very nice

shiva82

View attachment 19057278

reminds me of a ' ninja' in livery

shiva82

rob is the meme king . my keyboard does not filly function to copy and paste haha . i can't meme sadly . i could have fun , but maybe it is for the best

shiva82

right click is no longer working either

if i was even remotely arsed i would get a plug in extension keyboard and mouse

shiva82

one pot cooking . it isn't pretty but it is always tasty , i roast the chicken and then the onions and dried herbs and spices first , then i add the rice and lemon juice moving the chicken to sit on the top . coriander , ginger , chilli , cumin , mixed dried herbs , onion , lemon , pilau rice , chicken , salt . usually i would add garlic too and maybe other spices,,, but non is remaining in my stash .

Attachments

• IMG_2668.JPG
    IMG_2668.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Latest posts