What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

I was not previously aware that the Welsh also make first-class pizza. Apparently they have a lot more to offer than their famous hospitality, hard work and humour.

shiva82

I was not previously aware that the Welsh also make first-class pizza. Apparently they have a lot more to offer than their famous hospitality, hard work and humour.
don't get me wrong . you won't get a poor pizza in tuscany . even the cheapest places away from the centre produce a beautiful pizza . so italy wins by ratio of quality

RobFromTX

1725136689016.jpeg

shiva82

i'm grateful to of visited some nice and interesting places . i would love to travel but i don't like the idea of having my balls zapped with x ray and gamma rays on departure and arrival

strain_hunter

In my youth, all the pizzerias I knew were run by Italians. Most of the pizzas were really delicious. Nowadays there isn't a single pizzeria in my neighbourhood that is run by Italians and I personally don't like the taste of any of them. That's why I bought the Ferrari pizza oven after trying a pizza from this oven elsewhere.

shiva82

germany should hold some kind of icmag cup and i could possibly one day visit . i can't leave my cat or plants lol