What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

finger licking good colonel ... good job i have more .

Attachments

• IMG_2669.JPG
    IMG_2669.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 11

shiva82

A livery is an identifying design, such as a uniform, ornament, symbol or insignia that designates ownership or affiliation, often found on an individual or vehicle. Livery often includes elements of the heraldry relating to the individual or corporate body featured in the livery.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
one pot cooking . it isn't pretty but it is always tasty , i roast the chicken and then the onions and dried herbs and spices first , then i add the rice and lemon juice moving the chicken to sit on the top . coriander , ginger , chilli , cumin , mixed dried herbs , onion , lemon , pilau rice , chicken , salt . usually i would add garlic too and maybe other spices,,, but non is remaining in my stash .
smashing!

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Screenshot_20240831-195739.png

straight up potatoes, salt, devils jizz (sunflower seed oil), and a bit of water to steam them a bit,... hard to cook those damn tatos.

with a side of cucumba salad ish stuff
Screenshot_20240831-195801.png

half peeled quartered and sliced cucumber, sour cream, greek yogurt, dash of olive oil, dill, garlic, salt.

strain_hunter

Shiva's channel is certainly the healthiest on icmag. There is always great inspiration here.
My motorbike is based on the ninja platform, I think.

The wheelbase is slightly shorter to allow even better cornering. Unfortunately, it can only travel at 240 km/h. My brother's and my father's bikes go over 300 km/h, but we don't go to the racetrack, so it doesn't matter.

shiva82

Shiva's channel is certainly the healthiest on icmag. There is always great inspiration here.
My motorbike is based on the ninja platform, I think.

The wheelbase is slightly shorter to allow even better cornering. Unfortunately, it can only travel at 240 km/h. My brother's and my father's bikes go over 300 km/h, but we don't go to the racetrack, so it doesn't matter.
i'm human and not perfect , so i can be offensive to some . but i try my best to welcome anybody and everybody .

thank you very much mr strain hunter. that is kind of you to say

strain_hunter

There are a lot of nice motorbikes and all japanese manufacturers produce great and long lasting quality.
Ducati is great too, since they belong to vw. I like Aprilias design but after a few years these bikes have to many quality issues.
BMW has nowadays some bikes with chinese engines, which are crap. The Triumph model available for selection also had too much total damage to the engine for my taste.
I tested the new ducati monster but there is not enough punch above 120 km/h.
There is also a ktm and yamaha scene in germany with very skilled drivers

Latest posts

Latest posts