What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

dry , short cure and vacuum seal package into the freezer is my favourite way of keeping my ganja. everyone has different preferences though , so it is subjective

strain_hunter

Mountain gold seedlings coming along
Regs buddy. Its a great strain. I ran it two years back. Real kind and uplifting
I am attracted to this strain too.
How is the psychedelic part? Does it enhance sounds and colours?
Is there really no burnout?
I don't trust most descriptions anymore 😄

Start one :biggrin:

They are interesting especially a hydro one.

I'm always tempted to go back to hydro as it was the easiest and nicest results and it also means i can go on holiday when i want rather than planning it around grows in advance.

I also use grow diaries to remember when i flip them etc. I always try to remember the date but never can so a grow diary is great for that and you can see the difference the feeds make.

I've got 6/6 Taskenti x THH, 6/10 seedsmans Haze, 1/18 GT Lao and 0/6 Nirvana Haze popped so far and will start a diary when i can.
I would be happy, to read your diary.
Want to try out deepwater with bubbler next year and your selection sounds nice.
I wanna grow all the Vermontman strains really. But lets see if I will, the backlog is pretty big already.
I know him from the ace website and like the descriptions.
i don't know. i feel he lost the line if it takes 100 seeds to find one good one
Would grow only a selected clone but can't search for years to find a good pheno.
Hes a great breeder no doubt. And dealing with only ibl's makes indoor growing much easier. If I could grow outdoors i'd really like to try the purple satellite.
Check Mitsuharu or early_bird.
They grow these strains indoor with success.
early_bird has a lot of long flowering sativas from ace seeds in his thread. I think he is growing Oldtimer Haze in the next run.

RobFromTX

I am attracted to this strain too.
How is the psychedelic part? Does it enhance sounds and colours?
Is there really no burnout?
I don't trust most descriptions anymore 😄
No not psychedelic or trippy at all. More of a daytime go out and do something kind of high. Gentle and euphoric and it can be giggle inducing. Makes the grow room smell like cotton candy when you rub the stems and smells like bananas after a good cure. I think youd really enjoy it

RobFromTX

1724894695612.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts