What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

peace and unity is the only answer . don't be divided

they are obviously engineering people to blame islam... while they are commiting genocide in palestine , stealing land here and there , with the same weapons and funding

shiva82

they arrested and jailed a 15 year old boy for waving a british flag at a mosque, and then showed footage of ' muslims' attacking police at an airport and punching a female officer in her face and breaking her nose and knocking her out , and they did not get punished in any way ....

believe what you will , but this is engineered to make people mad

shiva82

one of my brothers for example. works for a law company that helps immigrants ... he is university trained, and he hates us natives

he was a mask wearing fascist cunt during the fake pandemic . still refuses to admit he was fooled. doubles down

many 'educated' people do this

i lost my respect for him

exoticrobotic

they arrested and jailed a 15 year old boy for waving a british flag at a mosque, and then showed footage of ' muslims' attacking police at an airport and punching a female officer in her face and breaking her nose and knocking her out , and they did not get punished in any way ....

All news is like that, putting forward an agenda and political bias.

It's a bit like advertising and I try not to watch it.

Much more balanced sense here :biggrin:

Dime

Divide and dissolve

Latest posts

Latest posts