What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
I have a question for you CBD experts. In the sativa thread it says that the particularly clear strains do not contain CBD. Conversely, does this mean that a lot of CBD in hybrids leads to fogginess and lethargy?
I am far from a CBD expert as I only have grown around a dozen CBD plants. So I'd rather not talk out of my ass 🤣 better ask someone who has grown enough CBD strains to provide a valuable opinion.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Interesting. It is not always easy to distinguish between correct information and opinions in the forum.
yeah, its all over cannabis.
and maybe a lot of things are true but it might not be a direct correlation.
maybe its different if you mix thc and cbd on their own, maybe its something else if you grow a plant with both of them in the chemotype. you cant say for sure what each gene adds to the expression and how some traits and genes might be linked. like they generally say that orange aroma plants dont have high potency. theres some truth to it.
maybe generally speaking if you have genes actively producing cbd in your plant it might come with something else in the mix that makes the high less clear.
or breeders just repeat what they think is the common opinion.
ive come to the conclusion that plants with a bit of cbg in them have longer lasting effects. thats not from my own experience, but like southern american varieties have 'legs' there always seems to be a bit of cbg in them. 1-2 percent....

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Interesting. It is not always easy to distinguish between correct information and opinions in the forum.
This is a serious issue in forums where you see people who act and talk like cannabis scholars, then you see the results of their grows and there's an evident disconnect between their perception of their own knowledge and their actual experience 🤷‍♂️ Reading Wikipedia is not the same as growing.

shiva82

had another smart meter card posted through my door . stupidly i thought it was my appointment for the new traditional meter installation i'm awaiting..... i had another debate regarding smart meters and the lady in mumbai told me they don't install traditional meters anymore , even though the technician specifically told me they do . sighs . another week of free electric . i just want it resolved . hopefully the traditional meter installers contact me soon, as i don't want any bills against me etc , or disturbance... i may just arrange another electric company to come and fit a traditional meter and take me as a new customer . as i like to pay my way like anyone else

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
my nose is running like fucking niagara falls all day and i made the mistake to spray some nose spray that makes it even more runny.
i'm starting to develop sympathy for some ladies having similar problems in the presence of the boveda kid ..

Latest posts

Latest posts