What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

Topped the three biggest plants a second time because the reinforments just aren't catching up. Snipped seven sites from the bushiest of the lot, the LA Sugar. Seems crazy, will have to see what happens. Nothing but smalls? Three sites from the other two IIRC, Hindu Kush and Moroccan Peaches. No second snip on the KmintZ or Dance Word, they were lagging behind, in height anyway.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Hi guys! Finally done sexing my plants for the season. I ended up with 17 females:

Sinai TRSC
IMG_20240820_131836.jpg

Syrian TRSC
IMG_20240820_132011.jpg

Moroccan TRSC
IMG_20240820_131631.jpg

Lebanese TRSC
IMG_20240820_130416.jpg

Lebanese TRSC x Lebanese BH bred by my friend Mustafunk
IMG_20240820_130655.jpg

Lebanese ACE
IMG_20240820_130045.jpg

1 more week then I'll transplant them into 11L pots and let them flower.

My dad used to say, if something is worth doing, it's worth doing it well....

shiva82

Topped the three biggest plants a second time because the reinforments just aren't catching up. Snipped seven sites from the bushiest of the lot, the LA Sugar. Seems crazy, will have to see what happens. Nothing but smalls? Three sites from the other two IIRC, Hindu Kush and Moroccan Peaches. No second snip on the KmintZ or Dance Word, they were lagging behind, in height anyway.
were they placed into flower before they were adults ?

shiva82

Hi guys! Finally done sexing my plants for the season. I ended up with 17 females:

Sinai
View attachment 19051063

Syrian
View attachment 19051065

Moroccan TRSC
View attachment 19051067

Lebanese TRSC
View attachment 19051068

Lebanese TRSC x Lebanese BH bred by my friend Mustafunk
View attachment 19051073

Lebanese ACE
View attachment 19051074

1 more week then I'll transplant them into 11L pots and let the flower.
looking great . nice white pots too . you will need those that is for sure .

interesting selection of heirlooms

well done rev . good work

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
looking great . nice white pots too . you will need those that is for sure .

interesting selection of heirlooms

well done rev . good work
Yes although the 2 lebbies that are in black pots don't seem to care at all. Very hardy plants all around this season. They don't care if you miss a day of watering either. Seems like mediterranean plants like the mediterranean, who knew? 🧐😃

shiva82

Yes although the 2 lebbies that are in black pots don't seem to care at all. Very hardy plants all around this season. They don't care if you miss a day of watering either. Seems like mediterranean plants like the mediterranean, who knew? 🧐😃
it will be interesting to see them flower and comparing them as they develop , finish and get smoked .

many people will be interested to see them grown out too

shiva82

Juanita la Lagrimosa is believed to be the first strain ever to reach a CBD content of 15%. The variety has scooped up numerous High Times Cannabis Cup awards for her medicinal effects and low THC content. Although she offers an attractive cannabinoid profile, she often lacks in size and productivity. Our breeders addressed this drawback by infusing some much-needed Session genetics into the mix. This towering hybrid offers a massive yield and descends from the high-CBD cultivar Kalijah.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
it will be interesting to see them flower and comparing them as they develop , finish and get smoked .

many people will be interested to see them grown out too
Yeah barely payed attention to them and in 32 days they're already ready to go to flower in a week. Plants veg like crazy in the summer.

There's a famous JLG clone being shared in Spain for many years. Known for its sativa style vigour. Fem banks just rename bulk seeds to whatever name they think will sell. Hard to find something that ressembles the original, just by name. If anything it would be weird if they were alike at all. 🤷‍♂️

shiva82

Yeah barely payed attention to them and in 32 days they're already ready to go to flower in a week. Plants veg like crazy in the summer.

There's a famous JLG clone being shared in Spain for many years. Known for its extreme vigour. Fem banks just rename bulk seeds to whatever name they think will sell. Hard to find something that ressembles the original, just by name. If anything it would be weird if they were alike at all. 🤷‍♂️
probably better you started them later too . more bud and less leaf and more manageable plants , and closer to their natural light cycles in a way .

strain_hunter

I have a question for you CBD experts. In the sativa thread it says that the particularly clear strains do not contain CBD. Conversely, does this mean that a lot of CBD in hybrids leads to fogginess and lethargy?

shiva82

I have a question for you CBD experts. In the sativa thread it says that the particularly clear strains do not contain CBD. Conversely, does this mean that a lot of CBD in hybrids leads to fogginess and lethargy?
i find cbd takes the edge off the high quite a bit . a high thc with cbd ,will be more mellow than a plant with the same thc with less cbd , high thc with cbd is medicine .

if you are having rushing panic attack type high from a sativa high in thc and low in cbd for example , a smoke on some cbd bud will level you off again

that has been my experience anyway

Latest posts

Latest posts