What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

i'll try and finish it till end of this year haha 😁.
#goals

looked it up and it says lemon candy is highland oaxacan gold x nycd.
could never smoke that stuff on its own, it just made me feel incredibly weird, maybe thats what people would call trippy, i have no idea though, never did psychedelics.
Sounds great, both are decent strains and a bit of OG for the power.

I love all the weird heart racy effects hahaha
Enjoy

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
definitely hit the spot today, i was thinking i should have hit it at least one more time but i'm good. a little goes a long way with my head, work day ahead too. thanks for the lovely words GB.

goingrey

just took a couple of hits from a blunt that i had rolled up for 22/23 new years eve and never got around to spark it.... haha
some og kushy stuff mixed with a thing called lemon candy, supposed to have some mexican in it, cant remember which one.
missed beeing a little zapped up :) lovely
Stored in a humidor? ;)

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Stored in a humidor? ;)
haha, in a cigar tube actually 😁
Screenshot_20240820-104416.png

strain_hunter

#goals
Good luck with your goals.
Be honest. You only smoke out of peer pressure. :ROFLMAO:;):ROFLMAO:
could never smoke that stuff on its own, it just made me feel incredibly weird, maybe thats what people would call trippy, i have no idea though, never did psychedelics.
I also sometimes wonder what people mean by trippy regarding to weed. As I have taken psychedelics myself, I can tell you that very small doses of mushrooms intensify my perception of colour and hearing, good emotions and do not cause hallucinations. In larger doses, very real-looking hallucinations are added and I can't put into words what comes after that. I like very small doses and some quality time in nature. The week after, I feel refreshed and inspired.

I had weed that acts like a small dose shrooms but had a better taste.
I find that these special grass varieties are easier to dose and you can enjoy them better in company.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Well, i like very small doses of weed best.
:]
I cant make it fit into my life any other way no more.

On rare occasions like when i'm home alone for the weekend i can still smoke a bunch of weed, pass out, and be able to enyjoy it because i can kinda be sure to not be in charge of anything or anybody but myself.

i'm a weirdo for sure... 🙄😁

shiva82

#goals

wow . never ? well done

shiva82

Well, i like very small doses of weed best.
:]
I cant make it fit into my life any other way no more.

On rare occasions like when i'm home alone for the weekend i can still smoke a bunch of weed, pass out, and be able to enyjoy it because i can kinda be sure to not be in charge of anything or anybody but myself.

i'm a weirdo for sure... 🙄😁
fo sho mofo

shiva82

bought 5 x budget 36 watt led light panels . 4 to flank my mars unit i have to give them a boost. they have ir and uv apparently so i will use them for 2 hours per light cycle as a boost . i was going to buy the far red light bars but they are pricey , and i opted for 4 x 36 watt mixed spectrum fire hazards instead of two 90 cm bars[ too long] for four times the price