What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

1724015935528.jpeg

shiva82

You can travel to El Salvador for tourism or business for up to 180 days without a visa. You can extend your stay by contacting the General Directorate of Migration and Immigration. To stay longer (to work or study, for business travel or for other reasons), you must meet the Salvadoran government's entry requirements

escaping the one world order . 180 days a year is a good start

GreenestBasterd

Hope your all good chaps!

Getting ready to flip a few test plants that outgrew the test space.

I let them almost die in limbo, spent a few weeks getting them nice again, cut them in half and giving them until the end of the month before I flip.
Nothing fancy, just a few of the fluer du mal og mix, a couple of pine tar zush f3 from verdant green and a couple old sour koshers.

If anything is rubbish it'll go into the bubble bags.

shiva82

Hope your all good chaps!

Getting ready to flip a few test plants that outgrew the test space.

I let them almost die in limbo, spent a few weeks getting them nice again, cut them in half and giving them until the end of the month before I flip.
Nothing fancy, just a few of the fluer du mal og mix, a couple of pine tar zush f3 from verdant green and a couple old sour koshers.

If anything is rubbish it'll go into the bubble bags.
sounds good . nice selection of test plants too

i'm in a similar situation until this technician finally contacts me to arrange a date and time for exchanging me meter. it is restricting me, and also giving me small concern so the sooner that problem is solved, the better for me.

GreenestBasterd

sounds good . nice selection of test plants too

i'm in a similar situation until this technician finally contacts me to arrange a date and time for exchanging me meter. it is restricting me, and also giving me small concern so the sooner that problem is solved, the better for me.
What a pain mate, fingers crossed it's soon.
Nothing worse than that type of waiting about with everything on hold...

Old Piney

You can travel to El Salvador for tourism or business for up to 180 days without a visa. You can extend your stay by contacting the General Directorate of Migration and Immigration. To stay longer (to work or study, for business travel or for other reasons), you must meet the Salvadoran government's entry requirements

escaping the one world order . 180 days a year is a good start
You thinking about it .or is it just on the back burner?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
✓
Veteran
Not talking to anybody in particular, but I still don’t understand how people complain and complain and complain about the USA when it seems like the rest of the world is still trying to get in?

shiva82

no, thank you …there’s a reason why all the migrants are traveling north… fuck that down there
it is not as simple as that sadly . but i would prefer el salvador to the usa . the usa is the most heavily censored and programmed state on earth and it is only going to get worse . same as the u.k. and all the ' west'

south america is the best option for emigration imo .