What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

@dogzter arb . can you recall the story of the g13hp88 from ndnguy that bodhi used? i think i remember you were given these seeds also direct from ndnguy back in the day? maybe my memory is foggy but i thought i had read that . thanks in advance

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
@dogzter arb . can you recall the story of the g13hp88 from ndnguy that bodhi used? i think i remember you were given these seeds also direct from ndnguy back in the day? maybe my memory is foggy but i thought i had read that . thanks in advance
As I was told in 06 it was
G13 x bsh.
No mention of who's,which,or where the g13 came from.
The bsh was explained as a butterscotch pheno afghan x hawiian.
That description changed a couple times over the years but that was originally what I was told in 06.
Hope that muddies the water some more.
😆

Bodhi got some of the f2 that I made not the f1 and maybe some f4.

shiva82

G13 x bsh.
That description changed a couple times over the years but that was originally what I was told in 06.
😆

shiva82

G13 x bsh.
😆

good work. the hybrids they are involved in seem to be good. the ones i have been smoking the last few years have been anyway . @Boo were they the g13x bsh hybrids you had found?

thanks for the information . cheers

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
good work. the hybrids they are involved in seem to be good. the ones i have been smoking the last few years have been anyway . @Boo were they the g13x bsh hybrids you had found?

thanks for the information . cheers
The ones boo has are from 2017 and are selected very different than the first lines.
Bad shit started showing at around f12 so started over again then from f2 and boo has the f4 from that........I think.
🙃

shiva82

The ones boo has are from 2017 and are selected very different than the first lines.
Bad shit started showing at around f12 so started over again then from f2 and boo has the f4 from that........I think.
🙃
did they grow like cherry tomatoes though ? hehe. i recall your posts mainly from planet ganja .

thanks for remaining humble over the years , it is good to see .

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
did they grow like cherry tomatoes though ? hehe. i recall your posts mainly from planet ganja .

thanks for remaining humble over the years , it is good to see .
That's hilarious, thank you.
😆
Fun to make seeds and share them around with like minded people.
Lots of people have sent me seeds over the years and I have tried to do the same for others as was done for me.
One love and all that good stuffs.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
good day Shiva, Dogzter answered your question, I have sent them to what seems to be the 4 corners of the earth...I was gifted mebbe a thousand of them and returned the favors from others in the past...right now I'm really digging the TT I was gifted...

shiva82

when the heat cools down I am planning on sending rooted cuts to friends and folks that have given me a hand up when I needed it...made al lot of friends on the weed boards and have enjoyed the ride...
i have always shared what i find and what i create myself . it is the way of the ganja warrior . wax on wax off

there is still kind folk out there , which is good to see

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
good day Shiva, Dogzter answered your question, I have sent them to what seems to be the 4 corners of the earth...I was gifted mebbe a thousand of them and returned the favors from others in the past...right now I'm really digging the TT I was gifted...
Thank you!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts