What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

the best paces to live in europe have great immigration laws.

places that request you must have a job in place in the country before you intend to live there , you must speak the language , you must have hiv tests etc , and you must have drug tests once a year , otherwise you can not live there , which i think are all great ideas on immigration , and i can't move to such places sadly as i enjoy my ganja too much .

Old Piney

it is not as simple as that sadly . but i would prefer el salvador to the usa . the usa is the most heavily censored and programmed state on earth and it is only going to get worse . same as the u.k. and all the ' west'

south america is the best option for emigration imo .
Yes it's bad but I think you got it worse there's still some free speech here and I will tell you this it's going to get better we won't put up with this shit it's gonna stop people are seeing the light. We won't put up with this tyranny for long we never have

shiva82

Yes it's bad but I think you got it worse there's still some free speech here and I will tell you this it's going to get better we won't put up with this shit it's gonna stop people are seeing the light. We won't put up with this tyranny we never have
they have put sexual offenders on suspended sentences here for example since 2010 , recently claimed the jails are full, so they released 10s of thousands early , many rapists and such .... then they incited the crazyness, similar to jan6th bs in usa, and arrested anyone who was there , or even posting online about it , refused them all bail and remanded them all until sentencing . a young girl received 18 months for knocking on a window for example and a man 20 months for posting a message on facebook that the state claimed was wrongthink

RobFromTX

Australia. Thats where i want to go. Going to smoke grass and lounge at indian head beach and watch yuppies ignore the no swimming signs