What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

Dinner inspired by Shiva's vegetables.
Don‘t panic, its organic 😁

IMG_7130.jpeg

shiva82

I would love to read your thoughts on Brendan schaub mate 🤣
i feel sorry for him often tbh . haha. he was saying a minute earlier how this is the og izzy etc and ddp has no chance ..... all of them them were izzy dick riding . that made me laugh when all of a sudden he was wrestled to the floor and strangled into submission

shiva82

took out the silversoar plants from the tent of doom, looking for preflowers ,,, not quite yet . i'm keeping 4 females to flower in there as i'm keeping numbers low , and only 150 watt led in there . 4 females is ideal. i need to repot them all , but have no time today and i may just wait a few more day so i don't waste fresh soil.

Attachments

• IMG_2556.JPG
    IMG_2556.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2557.JPG
    IMG_2557.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 16

shiva82

they are being grown in the room of doom due to expecting a technician in my house any time soon . not ideal , but i'm not letting them effect my med stash too much .

shiva82

i cut the silver sudanese numbers to 4 plants . waiting on preflowers on those, but i predict 2 males and 2 females ... we will see. sometimes males look more obvious than others. sometimes not ..it is not a science either . they will stretch as they flower and i can repot them still and promote a bigger plant with those sudanese genes .

i'm aiming for just 6 plants flowering and a couple of decent males held back

shiva82

ordered some b.t . 40 quid a bottle @oldpiney . can i use it early flower? preflower stage? i bought it mainly for my nasturtiums and fruit trees piney but figured i could blast my ganja tree as a preventative? or do you advise not to?

Latest posts

Latest posts