What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

the effect is really smooth on that cbg bud.
in stressful situations the anxiety is still there, but it has got less traction, stays manageable.
vaped about 0.3 grams. not bad.
bless you man . i suffer anxiety too , always had to manage it myself , and some days when i'm vexxed and letting off steam , through expression , i forget others also suffer anxiety .

i will be more conscious of that in the future

sounds like the cbg bud helps reduce anxiety sensitivity

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
sounds like the cbg bud helps reduce anxiety sensitivity
which is lovely, never had anti anxiety meds before but i heard theyre pretty imparing and make you dull and sedate.
with this stuff, no psychoactive effect, no impairment, just turns down the volume of the anxiety by a good 70 percent in my perception. got the munchies also quite a bit.
and smell is lovely, grapefruit and a small hint of mandarine peel and piney. had me chewing on a stalk in delight. sadly doesnt translate in the taste of the vapour.

strain_hunter

My Buddhist teachers taught me that the cause of fear is old anger accumulated in the subconscious.
One effective method is to spend a few minutes a day wishing everyone good health, happiness and all the best possible things.

If you get upset with someone and it doesn't work out, you can remind yourself that all people get sick, grow old and die and only want to experience happiness, people who behave badly usually suffer themselves and so on. The principle is clear.

The aim is to introduce massive good impressions into the subconscious until the fear no longer arises

shiva82

My Buddhist teachers taught me that the cause of fear is old anger accumulated in the subconscious.
One effective method is to spend a few minutes a day wishing everyone good health, happiness and all the best possible things.

If you get upset with someone and it doesn't work out, you can remind yourself that all people get sick, grow old and die and only want to experience happiness, people who behave badly usually suffer themselves and so on. The principle is clear.

The aim is to introduce massive good impressions into the subconscious until the fear no longer arises
good advice

it is helpful for sure

i started the day positive , and i'm working my magic on the dog walker who visits the property i'm renovating once a day to feed and walk the dogs . i'm being subtle. at first she did not notice me ,and now she knows my name , comes and chats and wants me to work for her in the near future

snake charming her bit by bit

high class milf imo