What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

1722972762709.jpeg

strain_hunter

the more books we read , the safer we become ? how can we verify said books as truth?
There can only be a defensive democracy if people receive unbiased information . Or not?

Personally, I read news from a variety of sources, including those whose political views I don't share. The Wall Street Journal, for example, has often provided far clearer information than other media in the past.

Foreign news is also always interesting. I think you develop a feeling for authentic journalism, the aims of the various sources and the degree of propaganda over time.

shiva82

There can only be a defensive democracy if people receive unbiased information . Or not?

Personally, I read news from a variety of sources, including those whose political views I don't share. The Wall Street Journal, for example, has often provided far clearer information than other media in the past.

Foreign news is also always interesting. I think you develop a feeling for authentic journalism, the aims of the various sources and the degree of propaganda over time.
i don't own a t.v . i read at least 4 hours a days i would say .

shiva82

6 more days until harvest ?

strain_hunter

proud to say , i have never voted in my whole life. not once . democracy does not exist . i follow nobody other than my own senses
I don't think there's anything wrong with a bit of commitment.
At best, you learn a culture of debate, how to compromise and how to pursue goals together.
white magic can only be performed with full ego loss . so i'm told by my ex girlfriend .

i tell her we used to hunt and burn witches on large sticks , or drown them in water , but she never listens
In the Middle Ages, the most exciting women were executed.
black dark magic being ego[satan] based
I believe there is more stupidity than absolute evil. Otherwise the world would probably have been destroyed ages ago. Isn't it?
maybe dmt is the answer after all haha
I think you’re right.

There are initiation rituals into the nature of reality in various cultures throughout our epoch. Albert Hofmann has also done research in this area and written a book. Dr Stanislav Grof has also published something on the subject.

Old Piney

Latest posts

Latest posts