What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

And a big part of it is controlling the media and silencing opposing views just declare it “ misinformation “that we must be protected from . In the news today Elon Musk suing these evil organizations https://judiciary.house.gov/media/i...rt-says-ad-coalition-likely-broke-law-silence
Thanks for the link.

In Europe, unfortunately, it goes as far as the EU Parliament.
Many countries that were previously under communist rule are resisting the new tutelage. The memory of oppression is still too fresh in their collective memory.
The state media and the private media with the widest reach are brainwashing these countries on a daily basis to discredit them as right-wing extremists.

Something similar is happening with regard to the war in Ukraine.
The same thing is happening in public discussions about possible compromises to end the war in Ukraine. The spokespeople are just as discredited in the leading media
and portrayed as Putin sympathisers who approve of the war.

This twisting of the facts is ridiculous, but many people still buy it.

shiva82

Thanks for the link.

In Europe, unfortunately, it goes as far as the EU Parliament.
Many countries that were previously under communist rule are resisting the new tutelage. The memory of oppression is still too fresh in their collective memory.
The state media and the private media with the widest reach are brainwashing these countries on a daily basis to discredit them as right-wing extremists.

Something similar is happening with regard to the war in Ukraine.
The same thing is happening in public discussions about possible compromises to end the war in Ukraine. The spokespeople are just as discredited in the leading media
and portrayed as Putin sympathisers who approve of the war.

This twisting of the facts is ridiculous, but many people still buy it.
the most educated tend to side with the tyrants and choose to ignore truths, and instead embark on bending truth, to push forward their inner agendas and use the ' left ' or the 'right' as useful idiots

strain_hunter

the most educated tend to side with the tyrants and choose to ignore truths, and instead embark on bending truth, to push forward their inner agendas and use the ' left ' or the 'right' as useful idiots
That sounds logical.

The human component is missing in our education system. People in societies are mostly smart but absolutely inhuman or the exact opposite, compassionate without foresight.

We need a healthy centre in the long term.

I wish you a good day.

May you be blessed with a positive outlook, health, peace, joy, abundance, wisdom and compassion.

strain_hunter

I have a tight daily programme today. Thanks to the plants, I've been sleeping through the night again for weeks and have more energy. It's time to convert the extra energy into useful activity.

shiva82

That sounds logical.

The human component is missing in our education system. People in societies are mostly smart but absolutely inhuman or the exact opposite, compassionate without foresight.

I wish you a good day.

May you be blessed with a positive outlook, health, peace, joy, abundance, wisdom and compassion.
thanks man , i have a couple of cucumbers i picked for my customer last night . not only does she get a quality job for a fair price , she also gets free fruit and veg .

shiva82

That sounds logical.

I wish you a good day.

may you be blessed too . may everyone be blessed . even the enemies of man . bless ya life

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
unite together to counter the bacon
IMG_3375.jpeg