What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

I am not surprised that the world's largest news agency is in the crosshairs of hypocritical interest groups to achieve their goals.

I think that education and media literacy are an important aspect. Anyone who studies history will recognise the totalitarian patterns, no matter what mask they hide behind.
Then you also realise how important topics for the population are left out and replaced by meaningless rubbish that is uninteresting for the masses of society but is given an extra emotional charge.

You should also always promote and recommend transparent and reliable sources of information.
I think it is also important to keep explaining what is meant by narratives and how the power of interpretation is misused to disguise misanthropic ideologies.
By this I mean, for example, restricting freedom of expression by denouncing others as Nazis or similar.
good thoughtful view points

shiva82

proud to say , i have never voted in my whole life. not once . democracy does not exist . i follow nobody other than my own senses

shiva82

white magic can only be performed with full ego loss . so i'm told by my ex girlfriend .

i tell her we used to hunt and burn witches on large sticks , or drown them in water , but she never listens

black dark magic being ego[satan] based

maybe dmt is the answer after all haha

RobFromTX

1722970876869.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts