What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

'silversoar' seedlings . i have moved them from windowsill into a temporary chamber and rigged up an led light and extraction . should tick them over until i have the technician replace my electric meter . twiddling thumbs waiting for an old fashioned type of meter to be brought over instead of the smart meter i have point blank refused three times now.

the ballast gets warm to hot , but nothing major.

Attachments

• IMG_2424.JPG
    IMG_2424.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2422.JPG
    IMG_2422.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2416.JPG
    IMG_2416.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 24

shiva82

just ordered a two seat soaf for my pet cat . i don't sit down or own any chairs , and i thought i would treat her to her own throne , rather than her 16 other sleeping positions , i thought it would be a nice treat .

second hand , but in reasonable condition and stylish

should get it before the week ends .

strain_hunter

Replaced my 1,75 liter pots with 6,5 Liter for vegetation. Couldn’t find a working feeding scheme without killing them.
Much respect to people's knowledge , who grow healthy plants in joghurt cups.
Will put them in 11 liter pots for flowering and hope, they will root the whole pot in two weeks.

IMG_6960.jpeg

shiva82

Replaced my 1,75 liter pots with 6,5 Liter for vegetation. Couldn’t find a working feeding scheme without killing them.
Much respect to people's knowledge , who grow healthy plants in joghurt cups.
Will put them in 11 liter pots for flowering and hope, they will root the whole pot in two weeks.

View attachment 19043658
carefully remove any perished leaf , and they will also improve and are no longer pot bound.

they will bounce back pal.

which are these ? which strain?

strain_hunter

It's great that the plants are so robust.
This is the rest of the Kalichakra seeds and Flashberry (Mandala #1 x White Berry)
Had 8 females out of 8 😍
Each of the two strains had one plant, that grows much bigger than the other three.
So i chose one big and one small pheno of each strain.
Unfortunately I can‘t flower all of them.

Once I've got used to the new closet, cups and so on, I'll try your seeds. Unfortunately, I don't notice the weed from the pharmacy, the Hindu Kush and Nepal Jam x Kali China after smoking it anymore. I've probably already built up a tolerance. But the sleep is better. Do you know what the Silver Soar and Sensi Star are like in terms of tolerance?

shiva82

It's great that the plants are so robust.
This is the rest of the Kalichakra seeds and Flashberry (Mandala #1 x White Berry)
Had 8 females out of 8 😍
Each of the two strains had one plant, that grows much bigger than the other three.
So i chose one big and one small pheno of each strain.
Unfortunately I can‘t flower all of them.

Once I've got used to the new closet, cups and so on, I'll try your seeds. Unfortunately, I don't notice the weed from the pharmacy, the Hindu Kush and Nepal Jam x Kali China after smoking it anymore. I've probably already built up a tolerance. But the sleep is better. Do you know what the Silver Soar and Sensi Star are like in terms of tolerance?
you have ' blacksoar' , and sensi star i have not grown in 20 years . when you wrote that you wanted to try it , and i knew i had a spare seed of it , that is why i sent that .

if you mix up your smokes. have daytime weed, night time weed, a couple of other jars with different cannabinoid composition and levels then you can switch it up to reduce tolerance build up .

or just smoke bigger joints

strain_hunter

Black Soar, of course.

Different varieties are a great thing. I've already tried switching between the varieties.

And I've tried big joints or 4-5 heads from the bong already.

I love the Pulp Fiction soundtrack in the background.

shiva82

riots again across the country .

birmingham has huge groups of muslim men being allowed to attack pubs and such with zero police resistance

two tier policing at its worst

inciting violence and causing further division

very sad times .

be safe and stay home

shiva82

some towns we have edl vs mdl vs antifa vs football hooligans vs police

absolute madness.

the sikhs and hindus will be tooling up next

lets make peace and unite

Latest posts

Latest posts