What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

Fish day here

IMG_6698.jpeg

shiva82

i maybe should not of received a few massages from my big breasted neighbour .... she has a door cam, and she does not like another neighbour.... i made the mistake of talking to the person she does not like, and she has just text me to say i should not speak to the person she does not like....

i'm a civil guy and i will say hello to anyone , even if i'm not a friend .. was my response to calm the blatant psychopath haha. she does do a good massage though , so i may return and play with fire

strain_hunter

i maybe should not of received a few massages from my big breasted neighbour .... she has a door cam, and she does not like another neighbour.... i made the mistake of talking to the person she does not like, and she has just text me to say i should not speak to the person she does not like....

i'm a civil guy and i will say hello to anyone , even if i'm not a friend .. was my response to calm the blatant psychopath haha. she does do a good massage though , so i may return and play with fire
Good luck with that.

shiva82

so the shivamobile is still not fixed , and i will have to risk using it tomorrow and saturday

tuesday i'm having a full new clutch system and flywheel replaced and cv boot clips need swapping . quite a costly job ... then i need to get aux belt or pulleys replaced

pain in the arse and pain in the pocket

it is what it is

i will be more positive once i have a vehicle that is fully operational as i rely on it

shiva82

to avoid or stay away from

: to avoid or stay away from (someone or something) I could see that she was in a bad mood, so I gave her a wide berth.

shiva82