What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i'm battling soil pests . wish i did not re use my soil now. you win some and you lose some . fungus gnats and soil mites , root aphids too . i kill them and they creep back , but after a while the plants suffer from the soil dunks so i try not to do it too often.

i'm going to treat my keeper clones and any seedlings i sprouted and kept , finish off the black and silver soar testers and get the whole place nuked .

restart with fresh clones and seeds if need be

shiva82

silversoar . unique aroma and structure . i may reveg her , i may just start new seed . wish i had cloned her to run again pronto . smells of pink himalayan basalm . floral ,soapy , alien but nice at the same time

Attachments

• IMG_2197.JPG
    IMG_2197.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 25

RobFromTX

From the reading ive been doing theyre already pollinating when they appear. I might just scrap them and run some honduras x panama. Thats a strain thats fun to grow. and F1's have never done me any wrong

shiva82

From the reading ive been doing theyre already pollinating when they appear. I might just scrap them and run some honduras x panama. Thats a strain thats fun to grow. and F1's have never done me any wrong
yeah and as you pull them off you risk damaging plant tissue and spreading pollen more . you can sometimes remove early intersex parts and have no more occur and get lucky . but the way you describe it , bananas all over , then yeah you have slim chance of sensi , and slim just left town

shiva82

you use a 600 watt hid? do you use a contactor relay ? or just straight into a timer?

i'm old school , i use contactor even with high rated timers

RobFromTX

I was going to pop some chang mai but im all out of headstash and dont want a long wait. and my wife wants some indica at some point this year. HxP is fast and beautiful

shiva82

if everyone has gone hermie, this round and last round, and other grows they have sensi , then i would start inspecting set up

Latest posts

Latest posts