What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

Sour Ripper TG-5 macro ;)

s.jpg

GreenestBasterd

in the north uk. slugs and snails are brutal . a cup of beer wuold grab a couple no doubt . we have armies of the bastards haha. pellets are down now , so that covers us until a mouse or rat decides to eat them all again
Get a few chickens and let them in for five minutes every couple of days, they’ll find and eat anything that slithers, crawls, and hops in seconds and leave you a few squirts for the soil in return.

Ours have been turning over the beds for next season this past week.
Going out to the organic/pesticide free farm to get another trailer of compost, then cover crop and wait for spring. Seeds ordered and received…

Patched up the greenhouse and added a few extra shelves after the bandits cut the side out.

This year is purely fruit and vegetables in the garden!

shiva82

Get a few chickens and let them in for five minutes every couple of days, they’ll find and eat anything that slithers, crawls, and hops in seconds and leave you a few squirts for the soil in return.

Ours have been turning over the beds for next season this past week.
Going out to the organic/pesticide free farm to get another trailer of compost, then cover crop and wait for spring. Seeds ordered and received…

Patched up the greenhouse and added a few extra shelves after the bandits cut the side out.

This year is purely fruit and vegetables in the garden!
sounds ideal

i'm off to do battle at the farm later

did you get a packet of f1 sungold?

GreenestBasterd

sounds ideal

i'm off to do battle at the farm later

did you get a packet of f1 sungold?
Yeah, had to order from another place as the catalogs we get are all heirloom seed.

Doing sungold, pineapple beefsteak, ananas noir, Hungarian heart and stripes of yore.

The pineapple beefsteak and ananas noir I’ve done before and get huge, good burger or sandwiche tomatoes.

shiva82

24 watt pollen chuck . no fans , just an led lamp . not ideal , but better than nothing .

this is what i collected from the outdoor seed plants, by cloning every plant .... i started to flower them on 15 hours, then to 14 hours to eliminate the late starters .

i ended up with one serious 6 male , 2 different serious 6 females and the bubblegum/citrus pheno of chem x lemon .

make a small batch of seeds to use next year .

Attachments

• IMG_2195.JPG
    IMG_2195.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 23

RobFromTX

Just Open a seedbank or make some banana milk. Not possible to get rid of the herm Parts, just cut them of? And if you cut it early you could make fresh ice or shiva style dryice tumbler Sessions? Win some lose some . Can always happen

Oh man they are everywhere. All four ladies are just crawling with them so wouldnt be a point of cutting them up, too early in flower anyway. Like you said it can always happen and i was warned by some growers how unstable this strain is. I should have ran the chang mai thai instead because thats being reported as very stable. You live and you learn (y)

shiva82

Oh man they are everywhere. All four ladies are just crawling with them so wouldnt be a point of cutting them up, too early in flower anyway. Like you said it can always happen and i was warned by some growers how unstable this strain is. I should have ran the chang mai thai instead because thats being reported as very stable. You live and you learn (y)
how about try an indoor bred hybrid that fits your needs alongside these heirloom types ? as protection

shiva82

fill your stash jars up with smoking material and then do some searching is the best route . if i do too much testing and experimenting , my stash jars run low