What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

i checked at the swamp. one plant i positioned too close to a tree.... covered in bird shit , so i will be pulling that one later , and the other one looks ok, although a bit eaten as expected....

my three plants in the grapehouse are, so so, one had been eaten by a leaf miner and slug and snail damage .... i topped that plant and removed any half eaten parts and cleaned her down with a soap wash and scattered some pellets .
Sorry to hear that.
snails and slugs love beer in a container
Who not? :LOL:

goingrey

Yea it's because you can focus so close with it, 1cm away, their backdoor into the macro world. Just put the bud on the table, take the camera close and shoot, don't even need a tripod because the table is stable. :D

The price has gone through some inflation, think I paid less than half what the TG-7 goes for the TG-5. And you're paying for the shockproof/waterproof outdoor things without maybe needing them. But then again even indoors I have dropped the camera twice and not a scratch, so they paid off.

shiva82

i'm finishing the silver soar , black soar and a chem x lemon tester clones off , scrapping the rest , cleaning up and then taking fresh new clones and popping fresh seed ...

i need to have a full scale clean down

once the soars are ready and my pollen chucking is complete i will do just that ...

i need to get work done on my property too , but i may squeeze in one more grow

goingrey

I am just smoking my first batch and had never such a boring weed. Relaxes a bit but thats it. After short time, you don't notice the joint anymore.
Mine is from Sensi Seeds but automatic.
I'm interested in the Hindu Kush from Sensi Seeds because it is actually a renamed Northern Lights #2 f3 from an old company called The Seed Bank. And as I am growing the fem it could be even f4+. So actually an NL2 IBL, maybe.

This is what the original description for the NL2 f3 was:
The progress in the NL # 2 line has been tremendous this year. The backcrossing and inbreeding has now produced an F-3 of remarkably pure Hindu Kush phenotype, with just a hint of sweet piney Sativa mixed with the rich Kush pungency. We find the NL #2 to have surprising vigor for an inbred line, the quality is unsurpassed. It has become one of our favorite smokes, every generation is a new delight.Wonderfully potent, but usually not devastating, the bright Sativa notes also come through in the high. An absolute must for the connoisseur or the collector. Adapted for quick indoor flowering, but also does well outdoors with a long season.

strain_hunter

ying and yang
A time and money terminator, I would say

giphy.gif

strain_hunter

I'm interested in the Hindu Kush from Sensi Seeds because it is actually a renamed Northern Lights #2 f3 from an old company called The Seed Bank. And as I am growing the fem it could be even f4+. So actually an NL2 IBL, maybe.

The progress in the NL # 2 line has been tremendous this year. The backcrossing and inbreeding has now produced an F-3 of remarkably pure Hindu Kush phenotype, with just a hint of sweet piney Sativa mixed with the rich Kush pungency. We find the NL #2 to have surprising vigor for an inbred line, the quality is unsurpassed. It has become one of our favorite smokes, every generation is a new delight.Wonderfully potent, but usually not devastating, the bright Sativa notes also come through in the high. An absolute must for the connoisseur or the collector. Adapted for quick indoor flowering, but also does well outdoors with a long season.
I did warn you ;) Never smoked such a boring weed.
Didn't notice piney or special kush and can't agree with the rest of the text. Def nothing for a connaissuer or collector :ROFLMAO: It was very resistant against snails.

shiva82

what year was is f3 ? it has been an ibl for decades . f20 +

i used hindu kush and grew out several packets

shiva82

they are better than a kick in the bollocks , and they fill jars , and fill a rizla . they serve a purpose

good for light pollutied areas for growing . balconies , back yards etc

goingrey

I did warn you ;) Never smoked such a boring weed.
Originally the strain was bred for medicinal use for PTSD sufferers. Maybe they need to make things more boring than interesting hehe. And you can't really compare an autoflower hybrid to the original strain necessarily, it is a hybrid and at least three generations removed. But anyway Northern Lights is the backbone of much of modern weed because of its high potency and yield.

what year was is f3 ? it has been an ibl for decades . f20 +

i used hindu kush and grew out several packets
1990. But maybe they've kept clones of some parents around and just used those.. If not from the f2 then from some generation under f20.

Latest posts

Latest posts