What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
my cat has developed a new type of meow to order me to come and serve her. it sounds like a squeaky fart . high pitched note fart noises

she is persistent with it too
one of my boys, the street cat, meows like really long and loud meeeeeeeooooowwws for attention. the longer the needier. short meeeoows for greetings, more like 'eeeahw'.
the other one, we got him as a wee kitten, is quite the silent type. strangely seems to be mimicking humans as hes more like whispering in a staccato style while his jaw is moving along with it. 'eh-m-emememe' or woowoowoo type haha. he only starts biting, more like nibbling, with his front teeth for human attention. but ocasionally seems to call the other cat when hes away in another room. like 'meeeee' 'rrreeeeee'

shiva82

i ignored the fart noises brother boveda , and i was rolling a joint on the table and she ran in and jumped directly onto my joint , stamped it so half fell out onto the floor , and then she jumped off and starting staring out the window nearby my table

she is ruthless

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i ignored the fart noises brother boveda , and i was rolling a joint on the table and she ran in and jumped directly onto my joint , stamped it so half fell out onto the floor , and then she jumped off and starting staring out the window nearby my table

she is ruthless

strain_hunter

n 40 watts anyways. maybe that will reduce the heat on board and driver. i have no idea. or does the driver get hotter if you dim it down?
I have two different power supplies here and am happy with both and wouldn't replace them. If you dim them, the power supply units get cooler.
The switchable spectra for the bloom are simply great in this price range.

RobFromTX

1720787678183.jpeg

shiva82

i checked at the swamp. one plant i positioned too close to a tree.... covered in bird shit , so i will be pulling that one later , and the other one looks ok, although a bit eaten as expected....

my three plants in the grapehouse are, so so, one had been eaten by a leaf miner and slug and snail damage .... i topped that plant and removed any half eaten parts and cleaned her down with a soap wash and scattered some pellets .

Attachments

• IMG_2170.JPG
    IMG_2170.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2171.JPG
    IMG_2171.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2172.JPG
    IMG_2172.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2173.JPG
    IMG_2173.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2174.JPG
    IMG_2174.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2175.JPG
    IMG_2175.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2176.JPG
    IMG_2176.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2180.JPG
    IMG_2180.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2181.JPG
    IMG_2181.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 17

shiva82

in the north uk. slugs and snails are brutal . a cup of beer wuold grab a couple no doubt . we have armies of the bastards haha. pellets are down now , so that covers us until a mouse or rat decides to eat them all again

Latest posts

Latest posts